PDA

View Full Version : shazer, Ottrott pic?

Needs Help
12-19-2003, 03:38 AM
Hi,

Is there any chance you could post a pic of your 64cm Ottrott?

shazer
12-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Would love to , but am a little intimidated because I have a very old (5 yr) digital camera so I'm a little worried about the pixel quality and my scanner bit the dust about six months ago. I'm pretty proud of my bike and want to put up a nice pic of "her". Needs to look good for the forum, you know. Maybe Santa will come through if I've been good, then I'll attempt the post. Maybe in 2004!

shazer

Needs Help
12-19-2003, 02:02 PM
Ok, I'll eagerly await the picture. If you want, you can email me a digital picture, and I can try to work on it in Photoshop to get it right for you. Remember, resolutions on the web are pretty low, so a high resolution photograph isn't needed, and in fact taking a high resolution photograph and shrinking it to post to the web actually destroys image detail. For posting on the web, it's better to take a low resolution photograph and not have to change the resolution, so your old digital camera might be fine.

Sandy
12-19-2003, 03:55 PM
Needs Help,

You must remember that the bike is a 64 cm, and perhaps he is having difficulty in fitting it in a single picture. He may be taking pictures of different parts of the bicycle and is slowly gluing them together. Give him some time.

Sandy

shazer
12-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Actually, it's a panoramic view. Thinking a collage might work.

My riding buddies call it the B-52 as I roar past!

Those of you that have problems with headtube extentions will envy the 3 cm extention. Headtube looks like a billboard and the front triangle of the frame is more like a tapazoid. I like it because it's the first bike that has ever fit me. No pain in the neck anymore!

Absolutely everyone notices the headtube.

shazer

jrm
12-19-2003, 05:24 PM
I am getting a huge bike with a huge headtube also and would love to see your bike so please post so I can get an idea of what mine will look like. Low pixel count won't bother anyone. Thanks John.

shazer
12-19-2003, 06:33 PM
Workin' on it. Getting a riding buddy to help me post it. He works for aol.

shazer

Needs Help
12-19-2003, 10:45 PM
Sandy, Sandy, Sandy,

I'm glad you popped your head into this thread. How about a picture of your sparkling new Ottrott as well?