PDA

View Full Version : Cable Pull for Campy 2015-2016 shifters

lukeheller
12-23-2016, 09:54 AM
Is it still 2.6? Or did it change from the first generation 11 speed shifters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tuscanyswe
12-23-2016, 10:22 AM
Is it still 2.6? Or did it change from the first generation 11 speed shifters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was the same i would imagine they would be interchangeable and they are not.. So can't see any way the cable pull is the same as the first gen shifters.

oldpotatoe
12-23-2016, 11:18 AM
If it was the same i would imagine they would be interchangeable and they are not.. So can't see any way the cable pull is the same as the first gen shifters.

Rumor has it 2015/6 ders are compatible with 2014 and older 11s ERGO, which means it's the same. Looking at the take up reel in RH lever, except for being white, 'looks' the same. But haven't personally checked it.

Ralph
12-23-2016, 11:30 AM
Is it the same each gear? On 10's the cogs not same space apart......except for the most recent 12-27 and 12-30 (10's) and those came with all 2.5 MM spacers. But three that are pined....don't know. Leads me to believe it's not that sensitive to cable pull if you are clever with where you put the cog stops and playing around with tension adjustment. Maybe 11's same. it's about adjustment....how clever you are.

tuscanyswe
12-23-2016, 11:36 AM
Rumor has it 2015/6 ders are compatible with 2014 and older 11s ERGO, which means it's the same. Looking at the take up reel in RH lever, except for being white, 'looks' the same. But haven't personally checked it.

Interesting as i havent tried either but i have heard of ppl trying and failed to get it to work proper. Recently there was a super record rd new for sale here locally because the shop couldent get it to work with his older levers.

Perhaps its hard to achieve what one expects is not suppose to work.