PDA

View Full Version : Lance at RAGBRAI . . .

BumbleBeeDave
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM
Photos taken yesterday and moved on AP . . .

He certainly seems popular, though I'm not sure how good a time he could be having with all those people mobbing him all the time. I'd feel like an animal on exhibit at the circus if I were him.

I wonder if any of those guys riding him are Billionaire Bikers? Archie, is that you? . . . ;) :rolleyes: ;)

BBD

scienceguy08
07-28-2006, 01:02 PM
wonder who's having more fun?

Jack Brunk
07-28-2006, 01:14 PM
Nice to see a fellow California Triple Crown Winner in the third picture.

Jack

jasont
07-28-2006, 01:17 PM
I've always said I'd hate to be famous. That kind of crowd nonsense would bug the heck out of me.

I'd probably be one of those "a$$hole" famous people getting into run-ins with photograhers and fans.

Birddog
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
I've always said I'd hate to be famous. That kind of crowd nonsense would bug the heck out of me. I'd probably be one of those "a$$hole" famous people getting into run-ins with photograhers and fans.

Chastity is it's own punishment.

Birddog

Grant McLean
07-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Photos taken yesterday and moved on AP . . .

BBD

Lance has quite a bumblebee thing of his own going on there!

g

JasonH
07-28-2006, 02:40 PM
You think he keeps his helmet on and buckled because of prior attempts by over zealous fans to make off with it? Or is it just a coincidence of the photos? Hell he's probably had a helmet on so long and so often he doesn't even notice it.

JohnS
07-28-2006, 02:48 PM
I've always said I'd hate to be famous. That kind of crowd nonsense would bug the heck out of me.

I'd probably be one of those "a$$hole" famous people getting into run-ins with photograhers and fans.
Most famous people like that stuff. It feeds their ego.

scrooge
07-28-2006, 02:52 PM
He looks a little freaked out there in that last picture. As an Iowa native, i can guarantee you that is some tasty pie.
When I went on RAGBRAI the only celeb was Tom Arnold. Can't say I found myself fawning over him.

wanderingwheel
07-28-2006, 04:13 PM
Nice to see a fellow California Triple Crown Winner in the third picture.

Jack
I see two California Triple Crown jerseys in that picture (the white jersey next to Lance with the pocket emblem). Unfortunately I don't recognize either rider.

yeehawfactor
07-28-2006, 05:35 PM
don't really care for LA, but i like this