PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction based on History.

fstrthnu
07-27-2006, 04:47 PM
As Lance Armstrong is both the current ruler of Pro Cycling and Part Owner of Team Discovery I can see:

1. Floyd goes to Lance and askes him to pull a few strings for him in the Testosterone Case.

2. Lance agrees to make a call to the current UCI Mafia aquiting Floyd of any wrong doing under the condition that...

3. ... Floyd must sign a 4 Year deal for Discovery commencing 2007.

4. Floyd goes on to win the Tour another 4 times and with a gun to his head proclaims Lance Armstrong to being the main rescource for ALL of his success.

5. In 2011 Tom Danielson wins the Tour in dramatic fashion but later tests positive for...

Fstrthnu

Fat Robert
07-27-2006, 04:51 PM
hey

the next 150 26.0 you see -- perhaps tomorrow

remove it

even if the owner is rolling

deal?

fstrthnu
07-27-2006, 04:53 PM
hey

the next 150 26.0 you see -- perhaps tomorrow

remove it

even if the owner is rolling

deal?

I know a guy. Fuhghed aboud'it.

Fstrthnu

David Kirk
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
As Lance Armstrong is both the current ruler of Pro Cycling and Part Owner of Team Discovery I can see:

1. Floyd goes to Lance and askes him to pull a few strings for him in the Testosterone Case.

2. Lance agrees to make a call to the current UCI Mafia aquiting Floyd of any wrong doing under the condition that...

4. Floyd goes on to win the Tour another 4 times and with a gun to his head proclaims Lance Armstrong to being the main rescource for ALL of his success.

5. In 2011 Tom Danielson wins the Tour in dramatic fashion but later tests positive for...

Fstrthnu

What color is the sky in your world?

Dave

e-RICHIE
07-27-2006, 05:03 PM

Fstrthnu

ya know i was thinking the exact same thing
at mid day; "He'll" find some way to intercede
so that the story shifts onto his act of kindness
in helping an old pal who in the crossfire just
like "He" was lo all these years. and after
"He" helps his old pal, the debt begins...

"someday, and that day may never come, I will ask a favor of you. . .''

J.Greene
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
That 100k to fund the UCI doping initiatives ought to have a few advantages.

JG

ya know i was thinking the exact same thing
at mid day; "He'll" find some way to intercede
so that the story shifts onto his act of kindness
in helping an old pal who in the crossfire just
like "He" was lo all these years. and after
"He" helps his old pal, the debt begins...

"someday, and that day may never come, I will ask a favor of you. . .''

Big Dan
07-27-2006, 05:08 PM
He should contact the "club" give them the trophy and pawn his testis in order to get out of this one.
They just want him to sweat a little.... :cool:

Archibald
07-27-2006, 07:05 PM
What color is the sky in your world?

Dave
I would say it is a toss up between dark red or dark green for him.

e-RICHIE
07-27-2006, 07:10 PM
I would say it is a toss up between dark red or dark green for him.
nice -
like you, he's a survivor.

shinomaster
07-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Survivor was the best TV show. ATMO

Big Dan
07-27-2006, 07:14 PM
It's too bad Livestrong has become a cult..... :eek:

Archibald
07-27-2006, 07:55 PM
nice -
like you, he's a survivor.
Armstrong is a cancer survivor also. I thought my comments were very tame considering his.

e-RICHIE
07-27-2006, 08:02 PM
Armstrong is a cancer survivor also. I thought my comments were very tame considering his.
some people simply survive the sport's as well as
life's inequities. surviving is surviving atmo, and i
count my pal justin as a survivor of a sport that can
suck you in and spit you out. he could have gone the
way of 1,000 other retreads who simply take the guff
that has become accepted s.o.p. for rank and file pro
racers, yet an early age (meebe 22 at the oldest) he
walked away from that life. he's a survivor, as you
are and as lance is.

Fat Robert
07-27-2006, 08:10 PM
....and I should probably just shut up

Grant McLean
07-27-2006, 08:14 PM
http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/GroundhogDay.jpg

g

obtuse
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM

Fstrthnu

no one has ever been popped because of testosterone levels....floyd'll just find the right doctor to say that he has naturally elevated levels and they have nothing to do with the patch that was on his nuts the night before stage 17.

obtuse

shinomaster
07-27-2006, 08:24 PM
as the only cat on this board who has been in the peloton of a grand tour -- twice -- fstrthnu can say whatever he wants to about this stuff

Has he really? I'm serious. Not the tuna fish tour?

Hysbrian
07-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Has he really? I'm serious. Not the tuna fish tour?

Yeah for REAL REAL he was there. Giro, with a red kit.

e-RICHIE
07-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah for REAL REAL he was there. Giro, with a red kit.
and with farm frites too...

shinomaster
07-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Good times, I just read an interview with him on BLAHBLAHBLAH It all makes sense now. Why did leave racing in Europe?

Fat Robert
07-27-2006, 08:46 PM
yo shino

I open my big fat stupid mouth...and now this is drifting into a justin thread. I feel moronically responsible for this direction, don't dig it, and will politely request that you let it drop

ok?

can this forum freaking talk about flippin tires or something? none of this crap is part of our world and we don't know sh*t about it...let it do what its going to do...ride your effin bikes....

e-RICHIE
07-27-2006, 08:46 PM
Good times, I just read an interview with him on stolen underground. It all makes sense now. Why did leave racing in Europe?
because it's a death trap, a suicide rap.
ya' gotta get out while yer young,
cuz tramps like us,
baby we were born to run...

run from the 12thou dream, that is.

shinomaster
07-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Ok...I forgot, what was this thread about? Lets talk about where I should go to grad school..

obtuse
07-27-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok...I forgot, what was this thread about? Lets talk about where I should go to grad school..

moscow institute for sports sciences.

obtuse

Fat Robert
07-27-2006, 08:54 PM

what do you want to learn?

for the price of a Love # 3 with a chorus kit, I'll teach you all kinds of life-changing stuff like what happens when you stick your face in a fire ant hill, why edward gibbon used so many flippin parallel and balanced constructions, and how you can empty your favorite study spot of annoying people with a few carefully placed enervit farts

paypal:

robertleesc@aol.com

shinomaster
07-27-2006, 08:54 PM
Russians eat bacon before racing.

Too Tall
07-28-2006, 06:56 AM
http://www.ahealinghand.com/images/general/mikekay.ram

slowgoing
07-28-2006, 07:48 AM
I predict...

he will be known as Floydroid.

It's almost too good of a name for him to be let off.

yeehawfactor
07-28-2006, 08:55 AM
no one has ever been popped because of testosterone levels....floyd'll just find the right doctor to say that he has naturally elevated levels and they have nothing to do with the patch that was on his nuts the night before stage 17.

obtuse
i cringe whenever i think of putting something there that will soak in. i guess that's reason #432143 i'll never be rad euro bike racer

Samster
07-28-2006, 09:18 AM
none of this crap is part of our world and we don't know sh*t about it...let it do what its going to do...ride your effin bikes....now there's some good advice... but the curious need only apply some basic google skills to get clued in if they so choose.

speaking of flipping tires... has anyone got an opinion on tufo clincher buts... i mean tubs.

Fat Robert
07-28-2006, 10:05 AM
i cringe whenever i think of putting something there that will soak in.

dude

elite ozone warming oil

for the first couple of seconds, its transcendent