PDA

View Full Version : Vittoria Corsa Graphene Tubulars

flydhest
12-10-2016, 02:13 PM
Got my first ride in on these. Hour and a half partial shiver ride. So far so good. They feel grippy and smooth at the same time. The even make a sound that seems grippy and so I keep anticipating a squishiness, but that part never shows up. Very comfortable ride, feel smooth, and corner well.

Any others with experience? Just got some of the clinchers recently and have as yet to mount those on wheels.

Vamoots58
12-10-2016, 03:08 PM
on my initial pair of the Graphene+ tubulars. After spending the last 2 years on FMB tubulars exclusively, thought I'd try these after the very complimentary reviews I've read. My experience to date has been very positive. While I still don't think anything else 'feels' quite like the FMB's (I realize this is a highly subjective descriptor and all but impossible to quantify), the Graphenes have been nice. They feel fairly sure-footed with decent grip (once the leaves are on the road, my wet riding falls to almost zero). I will be interested to see what the relative wear looks like after about 1000 miles. I tend to swap out my tubulars after 1000 miles irrespective of condition.