PDA

View Full Version : November Timoneria

YesNdeed
12-04-2016, 09:03 PM
I've heard good things about their wheels, but does anyone know who's Italian hands are crafting these frames? Sarto comes to mind, and if that's the case, I want to know more.
http://www.novemberbicycles.com/timoneria/

steelbikerider
12-04-2016, 10:27 PM
It is Sarto. Look back on their blog posts when they came out with the bike - maybe 2 years ago. I could be curious to see how it rides compared to my old November frame that's almost 5 years old, same dimensions but the newer one is lighter. It's been a nice ride - almost 25000 miles now.
Dave and Mike are good guys to deal with.

There was a Sarto interview and pictorial on PEZ cycling about the same time November came out with their bike. It could have been around Interbike 2014 or 2013

YesNdeed
12-04-2016, 11:42 PM
It is Sarto. Look back on their blog posts when they came out with the bike - maybe 2 years ago. I could be curious to see how it rides compared to my old November frame that's almost 5 years old, same dimensions but the newer one is lighter. It's been a nice ride - almost 25000 miles now.
Dave and Mike are good guys to deal with.

There was a Sarto interview and pictorial on PEZ cycling about the same time November came out with their bike. It could have been around Interbike 2014 or 2013

I hope to give a ride review of the frame, someday. I couldn't find much provenance after a quick search, but it shares notes with the Merlin Empire, also Sarto made. I love the classic geometry. Still a bit out of reach, price wise, but it's a frame I'll keep my eyes peeled for.