PDA

View Full Version : Dopey Cyclists

William
07-24-2006, 10:39 PM
I watched some guy hammering down main street in our town today. I guessing he was flying along at about 23 to 25 mph on his road bike (C-Dale)...no helmet, no shirt. Just as he gets past my position across the street, he gets out of the saddle and rockets up onto the side walk. Ripping past store fronts, just a foot or two from the front doors of many businesses. I was just waiting for some one to come walking out and get a face full of tepered glass and idiot cyclist. :crap:

Some people.

William

Too Tall
07-25-2006, 06:31 AM
Dewd! I just saw that nut job smoking sticky bud from a coke can at the Taco Bell. THAT's AMAZING. What an idiot :rolleyes:

pale scotsman
07-25-2006, 08:08 AM
Bro, someone needs to sign that cat up. He was just in Pensacola yesterday!

Russell
07-25-2006, 08:11 AM
Dewd! I just saw that nut job smoking sticky bud from a coke can at the Taco Bell. THAT's AMAZING. What an idiot :rolleyes:

what street was that on?

William
07-25-2006, 08:29 AM

LoL,

You weren't passing "the can" were you???? :no:

William ;)

Bud
07-25-2006, 08:38 AM

He must've misunderstood the whole "grab a coke. . ." thing.

Too Tall
07-25-2006, 08:45 AM
No...it was a diet cola...yuck...bad karma maaaan.

Russ, he was at Wheaton Plaza.

gdw
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
You should visit Boulder. We see that behavior all the time and the twits are riding fixed bikes with no brakes while listioning to tunes on their ipods.

Bud
07-25-2006, 10:54 AM
You should visit Boulder. We see that behavior all the time and the twits are riding fixed bikes with no brakes while listioning to tunes on their ipods.

The other day while I was waiting for the bus at 16th and Broadway, two kids were tokin' it up right there on the sidewalk. There must have been 15 people standing around and these guys are just getting high right in front of all of us. They must have burned out that discretionary part of their cerebral cortex.

Oh yeah- bike content: I agree that there are a lot of bike twits around here too.

Roy E. Munson
07-25-2006, 10:58 AM
other day while I was waiting for the bus at 16th and Broadway, two kids were tokin' it up right there on the sidewalk. There must have been 15 people standing around and these guys are just getting high right in front of all of us.

This is terrible, something must be done about this!

Bud
07-25-2006, 11:09 AM
This is terrible, something must be done about this!

Man, I'm glad I was never a dumb kid who did things like that! ;)

I love living in such and entertaining place.

gdw
07-25-2006, 11:38 AM
For real entertainment ride the Creek Path from 30th to Four mile on the weekend. Great people watching and the trail is really "fragrant" from the high school to the Broadway underpass.

Kevan
07-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I watched some guy hammering down main street in our town today. I guessing he was flying along at about 23 to 25 mph on his road bike (C-Dale)...no helmet, no shirt. Just as he gets past my position across the street, he gets out of the saddle and rockets up onto the side walk. Ripping past store fronts, just a foot or two from the front doors of many businesses. I was just waiting for some one to come walking out and get a face full of tepered glass and idiot cyclist. :crap:

Some people.

William

for riding the gutter!

Fixed
07-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Man, I'm glad I was never a dumb kid who did things like that! ;)

I love living in such and entertaining place.

bro how did you get that name?

cheers

Bud
07-25-2006, 09:47 PM
bro how did you get that name?

cheers

My parents nicknamed me "Bud" but I don't think it had to do with the sticky green ones. . . at least that's not what they were thinking.