PDA

View Full Version : forum today is boring-ghent picks

jerk
04-06-2004, 11:27 PM
come on kids...the jerk says vdb...but the jerk always says vdb cause he's my pal....maybe johan can turn it on...dark horse is dierkxsons....he rode a great ronde and is tough as ****e.....

oh, by the way paris-roubaix will be won by johan musseuw because this atheist commie wants there to be a god.

jerk

Tom Byrnes
04-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Oscar Freire will certainly be a strong contender. T-Mobile has a few different guys who could take it. As it will be his last appearance in the Gent-Wevelgem, I hope Johan Museeuw wins it. I'll be rooting for the Lion of Flanders.

Bill Bove
04-07-2004, 05:21 AM
Hincapie! Hincapie! Hincapie!NOT!!!Postal will never deliver in the classics unless it's Lance up front.

BumbleBeeDave
04-07-2004, 06:52 AM
. . . maybe I should keep my mouth shut! ;)

But sentimentally I am rooting for George, VDB, and Johann M . . . .

They all deserve to win . . .

BBDave

victoryfactory
04-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Phil's call of the finish:

And here comes big George Hincapie around the group, and there's Musseuw NO!., that's Nazon coming and he's won it! NO, wait It's Danelo Hondo, HONDO with an improbable win here at... no that was Hushovd who just came from nowhere and nipped him at the line, I think. (damn this 13 inch monitor, Paul)
Thor wins!

VF, who if he's right will become another jerk

Dr. Doofus
04-07-2004, 08:00 AM
50 km/h tailwind after the get over the Kemmel -- that's usually a formula for a sprint finish. The doc is taking these three:

Kirsipuu
Hushvold
Boonen

Dr. Doofus
04-07-2004, 08:31 AM
50 km to go...Hincapie by himself in a break with SEVEN Quick Steps...no VDB, but this one looks like Boonen in the sprint or decoys Bodrogi or Knaven in a small break....

Will George ever just go ahead and sign with a Lefevre team so he can win some races?

Johny
04-07-2004, 03:10 PM
Sorry, all of you are wrong.

Now, I have to pick Boonen for Paris-Roubaix.

P.S. Same-day Delayed Coverage on OLN-Sun, 4/11, 4-5pm ET

Dr. Doofus
04-07-2004, 03:30 PM
Wrong?

Au contraire, mon frere!

The Doc and his pancreas picked two of the top three and made the Boonen call with 50k to go!

Johny
04-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Wrong?

Au contraire, mon frere!

The Doc and his pancreas picked two of the top three and made the Boonen call with 50k to go!

Sorry Dr. D and his pancreas,
I did not give you guys enough credits. O.K. now, your pick for the top three of Paris-Roubaix?