PDA

View Full Version : concerning spoiler in titles

bironi
07-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I think some forumites might take a little more personal responsibility, or become a bit less sensitive to disappointments. You can control yourself, but not others.

I sure hope no one ruins the suspense on Sunday. :) :beer:

Tom
07-22-2006, 03:16 PM
I've been wondering how it's going to go. You think they decide to see who's got anything left in the teams and actually race the day? I think that under the right circumstances they could shuffle things again.

Bradford
07-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I'd never post a spoiler thread, but I'm sure some one will.

Here is the deal. If you don't want to have it spoiled, don't log in. You know that someone will screw this up, so why take the chance?

Is the Serotta board so important to your existance that you can't stay away until you can see the stage for yourself?

Just stay away until you know what happens. That is what I'm going to do. If someone ruins the suspense, that someone will be the person who logs on and doesn't expect to see the results of the tour.

Big Dan
07-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Come on guys is 2006, news everywhere.
You are going to get it sooner or later. It's like the 45 version of "Stairway to Heaven"...... :crap:

SpaceOdyssey
07-22-2006, 04:22 PM
Heck, the ESPN, FSN, CNN, take your pick runners all have the results within minutes as does every sports radio, talk radio, etc. outlet.

It is almost impossible not to know what's going on until you get home.

That being said, how hard is it to not have titles that give it away for the few that care?

B

Hey Bradford, how's little Bradford and life in the "thin air"?

Fixed
07-22-2006, 06:28 PM
bro stay away from npr and the web
cheers