PDA

View Full Version : cycliq.com kickstarter started 30 mins ago - EST

Eeberhar
11-01-2016, 03:36 PM
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fly6/duo-mount-highly-compatible-and-durable-bike-mount?ref=discovery

Solid product

"Super strong, durable bicycle mount. Compatible with 90% of bike computers & action cameras (incl. Fly12). Declutter your handlebars!"

doomridesout
11-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Sorry dude, I'm not backing your Kickstarter. If you can't find private equity letting people review your actual business plan, you're not going to market me into funding your product. Also, this is a very obvious shill.

ultraman6970
11-01-2016, 04:58 PM
At least the dude has a cool product, I dont use any of those gadgets but the dudes have a cool product, thats for sure.

Eeberhar
11-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Sorry dude, I'm not backing your Kickstarter. If you can't find private equity letting people review your actual business plan, you're not going to market me into funding your product. Also, this is a very obvious shill.

Not sure on the business model, but I can speak from experience, their products are excellent. https://cycliq.com

Black Dog
11-01-2016, 05:34 PM

Um. The OP has nothing to do with the company and is not shilling. Does not even live in the same country. I know this because I am old friends with the OP.

Veloo
11-01-2016, 06:59 PM
Don't see this as too original.
It's a lot like the Quadlock mount.

thermalattorney
11-01-2016, 07:41 PM
Ugh, there's *nothing* new to this. It's a Light & Motion BarFly Sli made of aluminum, minus the ability to mount a Di2 junction, or a K-Edge Combo flipped to the left.

That said, the price is fair and aluminum mounts do make a *huge* difference when recording with action cams.

sg8357
11-01-2016, 07:56 PM
31.8 only, K-Edge does 35 also, for their Gopro/Garmin combo

Neither does 25.4 or 26.0

Light & Motion has a Gopro lug for their lights now.
So the smaller bar sizes would be nice.

trener1
11-01-2016, 09:12 PM
If this fit my light I would have considered getting one.