PDA

View Full Version : Bobke on "Pain"

Bud
07-20-2006, 09:19 PM
What are your favorite Bob Roll comments about pain? It seems to be one of his favorite topics.

I like:

"The Pendulum of Pain"

and

"Experienced riders have built up a bank account of pain from which they make withdrawals."

You only have to listen to the guy for about 60 seconds before he makes a "pain" remark.

Fixed
07-20-2006, 10:19 PM
what he said tonight when the french kid went over the h. bars at the end of the race .

dirtdigger88
07-20-2006, 10:21 PM
what he said tonight when the french kid went over the h. bars at the end of the race .

I dont think Bobke knew the mike was still on -

very funny though

Jason

bironi
07-20-2006, 11:16 PM

I was watching the oln tv coverage, so I missed his comment.

manet
07-20-2006, 11:21 PM
I was watching the oln tv coverage, so I missed his comment.

ralph reid is upset.
it involved a deity and a beaver's fabrication.

Avispa
07-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Comments are fine, I just wish Bob R. would keep his hands still when he speaks!

It is so annoying and unprofessional to be waving your hands like that on TV... I have yet to see any other (sports) commentators wave their hands so much!

Oh well, my b!tching is over...

manet
07-20-2006, 11:55 PM
Comments are fine, I just wish Bob R. would keep his hands still when he speaks!

It is so annoying and unprofessional to be waving your hands like that on TV... I have yet to see any other (sports) commentators wave their hands so much!

the hands are the best part. it's albert with his whole dumbing down talk, stating the obvious, and or what's JUST been said by the others. someone please give him a broom, a stone, and some ice.

MartyE
07-21-2006, 01:39 PM
my favourite Bobke quote is about
domestiques dying like animals on the side
of the road. . .

Kevan
07-21-2006, 02:20 PM
He's fun.

roman meal
07-21-2006, 02:25 PM
had to do with a early 7-11 era tour peleton pileup, and Bobke said that "the smell of burned flesh was thick in the air". Kinda had a Robert Duvall, Apocalypse Now flavor to it. :eek: