PDA

View Full Version : Need source for one toe in washer for campy brake shoe.

stackie
09-30-2016, 11:26 AM
Source for the toe in washer for campy brake shoes.?

Lost one when taking off calipers. Only source I can find is buying a complete set of 4 bolts, and both washers.

OP?

Thx

Jon

oldpotatoe
10-02-2016, 06:11 AM
Source for the toe in washer for campy brake shoes.?

Lost one when taking off calipers. Only source I can find is buying a complete set of 4 bolts, and both washers.

OP?

Thx

Jon

Conical washer for most recent gen brakes? I probably have one..I'll check.

Sorry, checked..I have boat loads for Delta brakes, but none for 'modern' brakes..Delta type has a little raised lip to go into brake block guide.

Steve in SLO
10-02-2016, 10:22 AM
If you have a decent LBS, they should have a number of these sitting in their parts bins.

Ti Designs
10-02-2016, 12:33 PM
If you have a decent LBS, they should have a number of these sitting in their parts bins.

Are you implying that there are indecent bike shops?

Steve in SLO
10-02-2016, 03:32 PM

Sorry, I placed a value judgement in my previous post. It should have read:
If you have an LBS that smells of grease and solvents and has a repair department that hoards small bits in bins/drawers/behind the workbench or on the floor that hasn't been swept since Eddy won le Tour, then you might check with them.
I may be implying the others are indecent, yes.

stackie
10-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Ya, I'll check out the decent lbs. They are not super campy fluent but do great wrench work.

Yes, I do have an indecent lbs near me. Not in a fun indecent way though. Just crummy service.

Jon

oldpotatoe
10-03-2016, 05:31 AM

Funny..even here in the republic, and even tho Campag 'pro shop', indecent in what they know, have and do..:eek: