PDA

View Full Version : New Rawland Ulv Looks Useful

ptourkin
09-21-2016, 07:54 PM
https://rawlandcycles.com/collections/bikes/products/ulv-complete

velotrack
09-21-2016, 08:38 PM
Rawlands tend to look pretty useful. This looks like a good one... frameset available separately, too.

ColonelJLloyd
09-22-2016, 08:16 AM
Vaporware

ptourkin
09-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Vaporware

I had that issue with him in the past when a promised ti bike never materialized but is that still going on? I'm seriously considering this bike.

ColonelJLloyd
09-22-2016, 08:51 AM
I had that issue with him in the past when a promised ti bike never materialized but is that still going on? I'm seriously considering this bike.

You really don't know? I won't go into it here as it's easy to find out with a Google search.

R3awak3n
09-22-2016, 08:53 AM
Vaporware

:D

I would not drop a single cent on rawland until the bikes are ready to ship. That is just me though. It is amazing how long these bikes have been announced, how many times they have changed and that they are still not here.

Crust announced the romanceur bike 3/4 months ago, pre sold it, and the bike is already shipping to people and they are also dealing with a taiwanese manufacturer (which was the excuse for rawland a few times).

They are cool bikes (minus all the random ugly "viking" logos) and I like rawland, loved mine and Sean is a nice guy but rawland is all over the place now. I do wish em well because I want to see these kind of bikes out there.

p nut
09-22-2016, 12:00 PM
Lots of ticked off people here and on their RCOG google group. I don't blame them. My experience with a Rawland bike (Stag) was great. With the owner/company, not so much.