PDA

View Full Version : OT: Buckle up folks! (South Park season 20, insensitivity and spoiler alert)

CampyorBust
09-16-2016, 09:58 AM
Looks like this new season will be quite a hoot!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PedalPusher33/memba_zps2bzdpir4.png

Member berries was sooooo good!:hello:

How low will Eric stoop? Predictions…

My prediction… His out of control ego will ultimately be his downfall. In an attempt to cover up for his psychopathic self-righteous schemes he will accidentally trigger the turd sandwitche’s snuke which will turn out to be wirelessly connected to all like minded turds which will result in mass spontaneous turd combustion. Some will call it the rapture, some will call it ascension, some wont even care, but one thing is clear… PC culture will be comBusted!

ultraman6970
09-16-2016, 12:31 PM
What i always liked about this show is that they tell it as it is, PC sucks ;P

The drawing in his face was awesome... "chicks dont have balls!" Genius!

CampyorBust
09-22-2016, 09:20 AM
They would have us believe that Cartman is in the clear. I don’t believe it! My theory is… Cartman has gained access to some sooper dooper top secret mind control technology, and is controlling SkankHunt42 remotely. Gerald Broflovski is innocent I tell ya, just a cog in the machine, the real mastermind has not yet been revealed!

I have no words….

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PedalPusher33/Fredcycle_zpsdme98y38.png

…other than…

38mm carbon rims
Quill stem
1st gen Shimano STI group
tan wall tires
Good choice of clear glasses for an overcast ride
Spokes- bladed? Radial front, 2x rear?
Toe overlap
Failure to stop at a cross walk, but no worries so no worries
Fit not the best, needs a shorter tt, too far back on the saddle, negative saddle to bar drop
Soles of the shoes too flexy
What does it say on the top tube?
Did I miss anything?

Helmet does not match kit, so I am thinking advanced level Fred to dabbling enthusiast, but make your own conclusions…

unterhausen
09-22-2016, 04:38 PM
What i always liked about this show is that they tell it as it is, PC sucks ;P
actually, they are very pc in some regards. They go after religion all the time. However, they seem to be afraid to go after right-wingers on other fronts. There was one episode during a week where a batch of right-wingers had made a fuss over something, but on South Park, the people that were making a fuss over that subject were liberals. Not sure what they were afraid of, but maybe it's the same thing as when a Republican does something wrong and the Fox chyron labels them as a Democrat.

The last full episode I watched was about the Penn State scandal. I thought it was hilarious, but they seemed to be afraid to focus any blame on the football team. Seemed like that was intentional.

ultraman6970
09-22-2016, 07:41 PM
yesterday was the 1st day I saw to watch legends of chamberlain heights after southpark and the show is great! :D

One thing tho, if you are a PC person, dont what it :) Because sure you will crack at some point :D

I dont have theories about what is going on with Gerald, the vagina with balls?? Genius!

CampyorBust
09-29-2016, 09:13 AM
However, they seem to be afraid to go after right-wingers on other fronts.

Dunno, they seemed to ride the right pretty hard during Dubyas reign. If the Douche wins we will have lots more to look forward to…

If anything they took it very easy on the turd sandwich last night, with so much golden material to ignore the giant turd in the room speaks volumes. The silence is deafening. Though with 7 episodes to go there is still hope, the snuke will surely rear its ugly head!

yesterday was the 1st day I saw to watch legends of chamberlain heights after southpark and the show is great! :D

One thing tho, if you are a PC person, dont what it :) Because sure you will crack at some point :D

I dont have theories about what is going on with Gerald, the vagina with balls?? Genius!

Yes the vagina with balls is perhaps the single most funniest moment of South Park history. At least it has my vote, I hit the floor laughing. I think South Park is a very positive force, peeples inability to laugh at themselves is a detriment to society. SP helps many in this regard, bravo!

Legends of chamberlain heights will have to check it out, I am usually very late to the party. Took a few years to come around to South Park and Family Guy. I have trouble getting past the race to the bottom art/animation wise.

Last night episode “The Damned” was good not great but darn good. So will Kyle and the gang get away with it? Ooo the suspense. Meanwhile, Gerald had a crisis of conscience, righted some wrongs and is on the path to a balanced mindful existence and Cartman is about to find all the answer he is looking for…Never stop asking questions!

As a side note I would love to see a cycling themed episode. Actually you could probably do like 4 or make it a recuring theme. Trey and Matt if yall need some idears, I got a plenty!

CampyorBust
10-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Taking a break?! No words can describe my angst. This will have to do…

https://youtu.be/MDQBrm4w4Sk