PDA

View Full Version : Look who showed up at our group ride this morning

weisan
09-11-2016, 07:31 AM
We are able to start in a few minutes on our group ride... a truck pulled up beside me and this is what they got on board...

Nags&Ducs
09-11-2016, 08:45 AM
Who or what? If it is a "who", anyone we know from this forum?? If it was meant as a "what", that's a pretty sweet ride.

bobswire
09-11-2016, 08:52 AM
Who or what? If it is a "who", anyone we know from this forum?? If it was meant as a "what", that's a pretty sweet ride.

My thoughts exactly,though on the Serotta I would have a different saddle and bar tape. :)

Cicli
09-11-2016, 08:56 AM
My thoughts exactly,though on the Serotta I would have a different saddle and bar tape. :)

It is being ridden though. Good enough for me.
Nice bikes

sales guy
09-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Except the decals on the wheels...UGH!!! Huge and ugly. The Ritcheys look like afterthoughts. At least the Zipp ones are planned and designed for a wheel.

Nice bikes. And they are getting ridden.

EDS
09-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Not many people that can claim they owned two carbon Serottas.

Cicli
09-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Not many people that can claim they owned two carbon Serottas.

Maybe its two different people?
Most dont bring two bikes on a ride. :fight: :D

weisan
09-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Sorry for the cryptic posting, was getting ready to start the ride, just had barely enough time to take a shot and post it before we set off.

The Serottas belonged to a couple who showed up at our group ride this morning. The man was riding a HSG and the woman on a Melvici. I was on my Serotta CXII, so we are a gang.

I am always surprised when I meet someone with a Serotta and I tell them about our little forum here, they would say they have never heard of it.

Well, not trying to over-emphasize on our self-importance here but it's just interesting to meet folks who are just as passionate about bikes and cycling as we do and be able to introduce them to the paceline forum. They said they will check it out when they get home after the ride.

http://alicehui.com/pic/misc/IMG_20160911_072347586_1000x.jpg

Matthew
09-11-2016, 01:44 PM
Rode my Meivici this morning too. Great bikes.