PDA

View Full Version : Anyone?...donalrey contact info

sales guy
09-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Anyone know how to contact donalrey? Besides thru the forum email. He had some dura ace shifters on the classified and sold the same thing on ebay. I bought them and have emailed him thru here and ebay a few times and he hasn't answered. I need the parts for Interbike and need to know how fast I can get them.

Let me know how I can get a hold of him.

weisan
09-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Er...this pal still haven't updated his listing to reflect that those shifters were "officially" sold.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=192610

sales guy
09-09-2016, 07:31 PM
They were sold????

The picture on ebay is the same as from here. And he was offering them with the calipers. and I needed both. So I bought them. He hasn't answered any of the emails so hence the reach out.

weisan
09-09-2016, 07:38 PM
No, no, no...sorry my bad. If you had bought it on eBay, then the listing is "correct".

Edit: Wait a minute! You bought BOTH?? the calipers AND the shifters? Then, I wonder why one is reflected as sold but the other is not.

sales guy
09-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Thats what I mean. He had they both listed on ebay. Same exact picture. So i am guessing it's him. But since I have not heard from him here or on ebay I don't have an answer on shipping. I need them ASAP and don't want to pay incase they aren't real-since the brakes were sold on here but available on there.

It's weird but who knows. Just need to get a hold of him.

weisan
09-09-2016, 08:01 PM
If you really need it that urgently, I would say go ahead and pay in full. That's what I normally do once an auction comes to an end and I am the winner. I don't wait to hear back from the seller. But that's just me, the way I do things. Sometimes that avoid any potential delays. And if things didn't work out, as a buyer, you have recourse in getting your money back if you meet eBay's criteria.

sales guy
09-09-2016, 08:25 PM
I normally pay immediately. But he is offering free shipping. And if it'll take forever, I will pay for express. That's why I have waited to pay. Cause I want pay for expedited shipping.

weisan
09-09-2016, 08:47 PM
Gotcha!

Good luck, hope you hear back soon.

fogrider
09-09-2016, 09:51 PM
Thats what I mean. He had they both listed on ebay. Same exact picture. So i am guessing it's him. But since I have not heard from him here or on ebay I don't have an answer on shipping. I need them ASAP and don't want to pay incase they aren't real-since the brakes were sold on here but available on there.

It's weird but who knows. Just need to get a hold of him.

he posted on insta 30 minutes ago...give that a try.

sales guy
09-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Thanks. But I'm not on Instagram.

benc
09-10-2016, 02:30 PM
Probably worth opening an account man, it's super easy.

sales guy
09-10-2016, 02:36 PM
I got a hold of him this morning.
All set.