PDA

View Full Version : GP Quebec (spoilers)

Elefantino
09-09-2016, 03:37 PM
:eek:

It's hard not to smile (for most of us) at another improbable win by Sagan. He looks cooked and then blows everyone away.

He cannot win at the Doha Worlds, can he?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l84/gmmtwo/Screen%20Shot%202016-09-09%20at%201.55.10%20PM_zpszfswom0m.png

weisan
09-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Like Tom Boonen said, he's one in a " million "...an exceptionally gifted rider that appeared every couple generations.

livingminimal
09-09-2016, 04:46 PM
:
He cannot win at the Doha Worlds, can he?

For him to win it will require him freelancing and working his way around the trains of:
GB: Cav
ITA: Viviani
GER: Greiepl probably, or Kittel
FRA: Bouhani or Demaud
BEL: Debuschere (maybe Boonen)
AU: Caleb Ewan
NED: Gronenwegen

Just seems like a big ask, but he's Sagan, soon.....

DarkStar
09-09-2016, 07:27 PM
I'll be at the race in Montreal, perfect course for Sagan. Unfortunately weather forecast calls for rain on Sunday.

mktng
09-09-2016, 07:51 PM
I'll be at the race in Montreal, perfect course for Sagan. Unfortunately weather forecast calls for rain on Sunday.

rain is tradition!

riding down tomorrow. cant wait. always a blast!
no other sport really lets you get close to " the stars "

someone scored a pair of Oakley Jawbreakers last year on the top of Mt Royal :P ( rider dropped them. responding to a attack )

coylifut
09-09-2016, 11:55 PM
For him to win it will require him freelancing and working his way around the trains of:
GB: Cav
ITA: Viviani
GER: Greiepl probably, or Kittel
FRA: Bouhani or Demaud
BEL: Debuschere (maybe Boonen)
AU: Caleb Ewan
NED: Gronenwegen

Just seems like a big ask, but he's Sagan, soon.....

he can beat everyone on that list on a special day and 6 of them any day. He'll have to figure out Cav and the two Germans.