PDA

View Full Version : Positive Shop Experience (Near Bear Mtn., NY)

ANAO
08-10-2016, 09:10 AM
If anybody lives near Pomona, NY, or rides in Harriman State Park or Bear Mtn., you should give a visit to this new shop that's opening up. He's currently only processing online orders as he remodels his new space but is located @ 1581 Rt. 202 in Pomona, NY 10970.

His site is: http://www.thecyclerybyeffy.com/

On Friday, I ordered a gruppo from him and gave him the wrong info on a part I needed. I only realized Monday, after the gruppo arrived (fast!). We discussed it yesterday and this morning decided first that we would swap the parts (he's new - he doesn't have anything in stock yet) with shipping on his dime and no sweat off my back, but then that we would just order the clamp (see post a few below, if any of you followed).

Anyways, he was super helpful and willing to do whatever needed to be done and great pricing all along the way. Not the same experience I've had at other bike shops, to be sure, but there are probably others like him.

I'm definitely planning on stopping by/planning my route there (about 1.5 hours from GWB) once he's up and running!