PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else paranoid?

TunaAndBikes
08-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Basically, i'm wondering if anyone else is worried when bringing their bike in for a tune up in a bike shop whether or not they're really doing the works and doing it well.
Sure, some things i can see; but say greasing and disassembly of bottom bracket, i won't know if it's done, and as i ride in the rain a lot i feel like it'd be an important part of service.
Let me know what you think/how you feel.

Lewis Moon
08-04-2016, 10:12 AM
This, and being a cheeeeep bastid that rides Campy in a Sramano world, is why I do all my own work.

MaraudingWalrus
08-04-2016, 10:16 AM
If the shop you go to gives you the vibe that the work they say is being done is not being done, go to a different shop...

sandyrs
08-04-2016, 10:18 AM
This is why I avoid "tune ups." Bring the bike in for work you can't do yourself only, and be specific about what you need done/have a way of checking it if possible.

Elefantino
08-04-2016, 10:19 AM
I used to want to get to know the mechanic before I let anyone else work on my bikes. Hang around a shop, get its vibe, talk to the wrenches about their jobs, what kind of bikes they see, etc.

You'll know pretty quickly whether they're the right hands in which to trust your baby.

eddief
08-04-2016, 10:31 AM
thank god.

MaraudingWalrus
08-04-2016, 10:52 AM
This is why I avoid "tune ups."

We go over what a tune-up entails. At most places it's a fairly specific thing.

Again, if you don't trust that they're doing what they say they're doing, you need a new shop.

PQJ
08-04-2016, 10:52 AM
I'm fortunate to know a guy who is one of the most well regarded bike mechanics in our state. But I wasn't always so fortunate and had more than a few very, very bad service experiences at local shops. One time they even handed me my bike with the rear brake caliper so tight that you couldn't even rotate the wheel. Needless to say, their service department never saw me again.

CampyorBust
08-04-2016, 10:55 AM
Yup, though I would hesitate to use the word paranoid (much too demonized and with a negative connotation) I would instead say realistic or bull***** proof. My trusting and benevolent nature has been taken advantage of way too many times by the Local Bull**** Artists. I don’t trust them, there are a few mechanics out there I would trust (and verify).

Ooo goodie, a chance to spew yet another bike shop horror story…I order some suspension linkage parts from a shop, pay up upfront. "Good shop", I like their products and the owner seems like a chill guy, still I like to do my own work. The owner of the shop knows my bike and the problems that it can have very well, knows full well that all I really need are the $7 bushings but he sees a stubborn kid that want to do his own work, we order the new $100 worth of new linkage. After a month or two of back and forth emails and calls trying to track down the parts, suddenly the parts show up. I go to pick them up everything is there and the little baggie that contains the bushings and bolts is open with the bushings missing. I asked for my $ back and leave. I went to REI and got them in less than a week! Or the time they try to remove a race from my one of a kind Wound up custom painted to match my ti Merckx fork and I hear the horrible banging in the back, sure enough the threads are toast, they deny responsibility then fix it in another location with a real mechanic and give me a $20 gift card, and that’s a shop I like. As a customer it is hard to forget incidents like this. That type of behavior is ugly as sin and very prevalent in the LBS modus operandi. I have given up on good relationships with bike shops, they are often bitter, vindictive good old boys that will black list DIY mechanics and then some...:crap: DIY if you can, if you can’t learn. I am going to go chop some artisanal fire wood…by hand!

drewellison
08-04-2016, 10:59 AM
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me! :no:

sandyrs
08-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Again, if you don't trust that they're doing what they say they're doing, you need a new shop.

Right, that's the main thing.

TunaAndBikes
08-04-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm fortunate to know a guy who is one of the most well regarded bike mechanics in our state. But I wasn't always so fortunate and had more than a few very, very bad service experiences at local shops. One time they even handed me my bike with the rear brake caliper so tight that you couldn't even rotate the wheel. Needless to say, their service department never saw me again.

I think that's another part of the puzzle. I remember a shop that had two great mechanics, 2 okay ones and one that was truly aweful.
I couldn't bring myself to saying: can this SPECIFIC guy do the work, just in an effort not to offend anyone, so just changed shop for the few times i ever go

TunaAndBikes
08-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Or the time they try to remove a race from my one of a kind Wound up custom painted to match my ti Merckx fork and I hear the horrible banging in the back, sure enough the threads are toast, they deny responsibility then fix it in another location with a real mechanic and give me a $20 gift card, and that’s a shop I like.

I bought a used wheelset and sure enough, asked the mechanic to install a cassette, not having the tools for it. Cassette didnt fit because of usual aluminium dents in aluminium cassette bodies; proceeds to ram cassette in with a hammer, in front of me. I was terrified; still am, haven't taken off the cassette since. I'm scared i'll open it up and see the cassette body cracked or broken...

verbeke06
08-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Bike shop mishaps that have happened to me:

1. Replaced a tire and the tube was pinched and sticking out of the tire and I discovered it in the parking lot of the shop.
2. Bottle cage fell off after mechanic forgot to put 1 bolt in and had the other loose.
3. The most horrific "bike fits" performed by someone with no experience.

Which is all to say that I love my Feedback Sports Pro stand and my bike rarely sees the shop these days.

Waldo
08-04-2016, 11:41 AM
I don't lose sleep over this because I know they'll do a better job than I. Of course, occasionally, I discover a significant screw-up. When that happens (rarely), I wince, shake my head, and, next time, gently and obliquely remind the wrench to take extra care on the specific thing he messed up last time.

Worst wrenching experience, however, were with frame builders: One completely screwed up crank installation, which LBS fixed in a matter of minutes. Another, built me a pair of wheels and left spokes woefully undertensioned. On the other hand, at 7:00 am one morning I got a call from my mechanic -- calling from home -- concerned that he may have forgotten to tighten stem bolts and wanted to make sure I checked them before riding the bike. (He had tightened them.)

Ssalmon
08-04-2016, 11:48 AM
As someone who worked at a shop I would say go in right when they open and see if they are doing service on bikes. We had a large open area with 6 stands and when the shop opened most of us were still working on a bike. A lot of times I would be in the middle of a BB or HS overhaul. Are the mechanics has super greasy, that is always a good sign too. Also look at how things were worked for the service, we had BB checks and BB overhauls, 2 very different things. We also made sure we test road every service bike before bringing it back to the hook and it was usually a different person than who worked on it.

MagicHour
08-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Depends what it is, have had mixed results with shops, only a couple I trust, for certain tasks, and I don't ride expensive stuff either. Because of this and out of convenience I've just gotten the tools and learned to do it myself. At this point, pretty much only need mechanic for headset pressing, wheelbuilding and catastrophic or advanced frame repairs should that ever arise.

bcroslin
08-04-2016, 12:12 PM
My biggest fear is that my mechanic, who is also a good friend, will find several legitimate things wrong with my bike when I bring it in. My WI T11 hubs have a teeny-tiny bit of play and every time I bring my bike in for something he tries to rip my hubs apart. I'm the crappy customer who puts his fingers in his ears and shouts LA-LA-LA-LA-I-CANT-HEAR-YOU.

R00td0wn
08-04-2016, 12:44 PM
I worry more about dents and scratches in my IF. I was once that 20 something shop employee that didn't know what was a high end road bike and put it in the back room with all the other spider infested shed bikes.

At this point, I try to only take to people I know on a personal level or those that know are extremely professional.

Cicli
08-04-2016, 12:58 PM
Fix it yourself. Its a bicycle not a high end car.

I dont trust shop wrenches more than I trust myself. I have 40k in non bike tools. The investment is beans.

ptourkin
08-04-2016, 01:12 PM
No.

false_Aest
08-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Mechanics are your biggest advocate when things go wrong.

So if you don't trust the mechanic you:

1. Don't know your mechanic.
or
2. Need to find a new shop.
or
3. Both.

Word.

54ny77
08-04-2016, 01:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YubzvkNh77w

http://i.makeagif.com/media/6-22-2015/xi03rz.gif

Dead Man
08-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Have never taken my bike to a mechanic, never would/will

No pothead gaged eared know it all hipster is ever putting a tool on my bike, and I have absolutely no reason to think anyone else cares about my bike or my safety more than me

Having shops glue up tubulars is the number one weirdest thing to me.... That dude had a joint and an IPA for lunch and has no expectation of still working there in two months, but you think he's gonna be more careful than you would be?

Do your own wrenching, boys!

MaraudingWalrus
08-04-2016, 04:54 PM

No pothead gaged eared know it all hipster is ever putting a tool on my bike, and I have absolutely no reason to think anyone else cares about my bike or my safety more than me

Having shops glue up tubulars is the number one weirdest thing to me.... That dude had a joint and an IPA for lunch and has no expectation of still working there in two months, but you think he's gonna be more careful than you would be?

Are there any fields in which you're not more knowledgeable than the experts?

CampyorBust
08-04-2016, 05:47 PM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d163/Mokiemorty/tumblr_lqc31doNVr1qfi5b1.gifhttp://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/chopisdish/Cartoon_rock_on.gif

weisan
08-04-2016, 05:52 PM

I bet dead pal is a bit rusty on his spoken Mandarin... everything else, he's got youtubes and google. :D

Cicli
08-04-2016, 06:24 PM

Most shop mechanics are not experts. Not even close.

ripvanrando
08-04-2016, 06:27 PM
I almost always do my own work.

On the TRANSAM bike race recently, shops did what I asked them do and did it well. Non requested extra service? One shop thought my derailleur hanger was bent and "fixed" it by bending it. My RD shifted fine until they did their magic. Another moved my FD up 6-10 mm on the seat up and changed the angle on my SRAM YAW. Anybody who ever setup a Rotor QXL perfectly and then goes to dumping the chain in both directions would feel my pain.

Paranoid?

jischr
08-04-2016, 06:28 PM
The only time I've gone to a shop was to have a wheel trued up better than what I could do, a minor hop and a really small side to side. Got it back, put in in the truing stand, aka front fork, gave it a spin and saw no improvement. Maybe they worked on it maybe they didn't. I'll buy parts from them but I'll do the work myself.

oldpotatoe
08-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Basically, i'm wondering if anyone else is worried when bringing their bike in for a tune up in a bike shop whether or not they're really doing the works and doing it well.
Sure, some things i can see; but say greasing and disassembly of bottom bracket, i won't know if it's done, and as i ride in the rain a lot i feel like it'd be an important part of service.

Ya gotta trust somebody, I guess. Is there a reason why you think the shop isn't doing all the work they dais they would do? In this world on interweb, ask around. If they have a good rep, and have been around for a while..use 'em. If they don't..go to a shop that does.

oldpotatoe
08-05-2016, 06:36 AM

easy son, not all of us were children getting stoned and working on your baby.

ptourkin
08-05-2016, 08:36 AM

https://img.rt.com/files/2016.05/original/5725d86ac46188bd038b45a1.jpg

54ny77
08-05-2016, 09:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hWZM8UicVI

Ti Designs
08-05-2016, 09:37 AM
At the risk of making Dead Man's point, try this: Do 12 bike repairs a day, 5 days a week for a few weeks. Two things will happen, you'll get faster at adjusting brakes and derailleurs, and you'll stop giving a $hit about the bike you're working on. It's a difference of perspective, to you it's your baby, to them it another bike that's broken in some way. Any shop that doesn't have this issue isn't hiring humans...

That said, there are some mechanics out there who have very high standards and work on other's bikes to that standard. I wish I could clone some of them...

christian
08-05-2016, 09:40 AM
These threads remind me that I am so very lucky to have the LBSs I do.

CampyorBust
08-05-2016, 10:19 AM
The attempted disenfranchisement and demonization of independent free wrenchers by the Velominati will not stand!...Man!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PedalPusher33/IMG_1361_zpsjhx1fw4x.jpg

Meow how does one artisanally season fire wood? I think I have to sprinkle a little sumthin sumthin on it, right?

dan682
08-05-2016, 10:20 AM
I agree with dead man and ti. Do all my own work and any questions PM oldpotatoe to which he usually responds within about 3 minutes. Always thankful to have him as a resource.

bcroslin
08-05-2016, 10:34 AM

I get that you think you're being cute but you're posting in a forum FULL OF BIKE MECHANICS.

dude, from now on do us all a favor and read your posts out loud before posting. Then maybe walk away from the computer and come back 10 mins later and read it out loud again. If it gives you pause, don't post it.

veggieburger
08-05-2016, 10:50 AM
I swear a bike mechanic once replaced all my titanium bolts with steel. :crap:

CampyorBust
08-05-2016, 10:55 AM
I swear a bike mechanic once replaced all my titanium bolts with steel. :crap:

Were the ti bolts returned to you?

MaraudingWalrus
08-05-2016, 11:59 AM
I get that you think you're being cute but you're posting in a forum FULL OF BIKE MECHANICS.

dude, from now on do us all a favor and read your posts out loud before posting. Then maybe walk away from the computer and come back 10 mins later and read it out loud again. If it gives you pause, don't post it.

Right? Full of bike mechanics.

I'm used to being s**t on by random customers or even my family or SO's family. I live in an area filled with literal rocket scientists, and my entire family is either surgeons or PhDs, my SO is in med school and her entire family are also physicians.

A high end bike forum is the one place where I would expect my chosen profession to be moderately respected. At least to not be sweepingly derided.

Most of us are in this because we enjoy it and choose to do it, not because we had no other options.

I was pursuing a degree in biochemistry and history, with minors in math and physics before I decided I'd rather do something in which I actually was interested.

Not all of us are dope smoking drunkards stumbling through life as several here have suggested. If your mechanic is, and you find that to be unsatisfactory, find a different shop.

veggieburger
08-05-2016, 12:36 PM
Were the ti bolts returned to you?

Nope. Didn't realize it until about a month later.

adrien
08-05-2016, 12:52 PM
EVERYBODY thinks you're paranoid.

(I slay me. Now that's over with...) :hello:

I agree with the comments on finding another LBS. I've worked hard to figure out the difference between can and should when it comes to doing my own mech work. Anything involving circular motion or bearings I won't do, just because my brain doesn't work that way. Anything else, assuming I have the parts and it doesn't involve a warrantee (that often requires an LBS), then I'll do it.

You can always ask for the parts back, or ask for a specific mechanic.

Dead Man
08-05-2016, 01:05 PM

I don't have a problem with my posts... But note there are a handful of people who seem to have a problem with them on a pretty predictable basis.

I'm ok with that.

verticaldoug
08-05-2016, 02:37 PM

This reminds me, I may have to move north if the election does not work out south of the border. You still seem to be watching Gunsmoke reruns up there.

Generally, south of the border, being paranoid means you have on your tin foil hat so the NSA cant scan your brainwaves via your cell phone, grasping your gun before the gov takes it, and railing against single payer healthcare because of the death panels.

bcroslin
08-05-2016, 02:43 PM
I don't have a problem with my posts... But note there are a handful of people who seem to have a problem with them on a pretty predictable basis.

I'm ok with that.

You sure it's only a handful?

54ny77
08-05-2016, 02:49 PM
can you translate the novel "war & peace" into sanskrit, writing with your non-dominant hand using ink & brush?

then you're not that awesome. but keep at it. you'll get there someday.

I'm ok with that.

FlashUNC
08-05-2016, 03:06 PM
If you don't trust your wrench, find a new wrench that you do trust, it isn't rocket science.

Anything that I don't do often enough or have the tools to do -- because I don't do it often enough -- or heaven forbid, just don't have the time to do, I bring to a wrench to take care of.

Drop a nice bottle or sixer off every once in a while, tip well and bring cool stuff to work on and I've generally found that leads to good results.

azrider
08-05-2016, 03:42 PM
These threads remind me that I am so very lucky to have the LBSs I do.

If you don't trust your wrench, find a new wrench that you do trust, it isn't rocket science.

Anything that I don't do often enough or have the tools to do -- because I don't do it often enough -- or heaven forbid, just don't have the time to do, I bring to a wrench to take care of.

Drop a nice bottle or sixer off every once in a while, tip well and bring cool stuff to work on and I've generally found that leads to good results.

Amen.

I always opt to let my shop take care of the things I'm not 'super comfortable' doing.

The other advantage (at least for me) is my mechanics always seem to have, or have a network accessible to them to any part on earth. Need a random part, "oh my buddy at so and so shop will have that."

Case in point....I'm putting together a 26" beater and my mechanic said he had some old PINK Chris King hub/wheels he wasn't using......cost?......"lunch for the shop tomorrow". Done.

Got me some silky smooth new buzz wheels for 3 XL Pizzas.

BOOM

Bruce K
08-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Actually, DM, you have no idea how many folks find your tone, presentation, and attitude in a sigificant number of your posts offensive.

You might reconsider taking the advice from above and maybe modify it by having someone else read it before you post.

I urge you to review the Paceline User Agrrement again and be sure you are staying within the guidelines.

BK

TunaAndBikes
08-05-2016, 04:30 PM
This reminds me, I may have to move north if the election does not work out south of the border. You still seem to be watching Gunsmoke reruns up there.

Generally, south of the border, being paranoid means you have on your tin foil hat so the NSA cant scan your brainwaves via your cell phone, grasping your gun before the gov takes it, and railing against single payer healthcare because of the death panels.

If you really do come, enjoy the free healthcare! :beer:
But yeah; I probably misuse a lot of words.
But a little heads up: I wouldn't talk about the NSA like this online, they're gonna hack into your computer and plant criminal data if you speak against them!:D

TunaAndBikes
08-05-2016, 04:36 PM
I feel like i started a Flame wars, which really wasn't my intention.
I have great respect for great mechanics, like i have great respect for a genuinely NICE bikeshop.
It's pretty easy to read a place's vibe and same goes with the shop.
Mechanics of Paceline; for retribution in beers, how would you feel letting the client watch?

FlashUNC
08-05-2016, 05:17 PM
I have great respect for great mechanics, like i have great respect for a genuinely NICE bikeshop.
Mechanics of Paceline; for retribution in beers, how would you feel letting the client watch?

I once had a mechanic ask me to leave as he was cutting down an ENVE fork of mine. Didn't like performing for a crowd. And I obliged because I didn't want a junked fork. All came out fine in the end. I made a burrito run while he did things.

Kirk007
08-05-2016, 05:26 PM
I generally do my own wrenching but there are somethings I rely on a shop for and sometimes its just easier that way, but its a mixed bag so far for me in Seattle. I know there must be great reliable mechanics somewhere in this City but I keep on finding myself underwhelmed.

Cases in point: Niner RLT, setting up Shimano hydro for first time, internal routing, decided it was easier to a small shop with good rep and Niner dealer. Really nice guys, great reputation, but when I get the bike back and change out rear wheel the derailleur and its hanger fall off, What? Also wondering about the comment - you gotta switch from a 160mm disc to 140 cause these hydros are so strong they'll tear the frame apart (I guess which is why the frame has a sticker saying no larger than a 160mm disc on the rear chainstay - must not have made hydro discs in 2014).

Last week I'm busy and go to a local LBS, good folk, like to support, thinking this should be easy - go through my setup of new Shimano 9000 FD, make sure I got it right and hey throw on the chain for me and double check the final shifting - ANY decent shop should get this right, right? 2nd ride, FD won't move chain to big ring. I check it against the Shimano Dealer Manual - they routed the cable wrong. 4th ride - rear shifting starts getting noisy on slight incline, then really noisy, then pedals stop and I jump off. Chain has come open at master link, jumped the pulley cage and gouged the chainstay. Last time I had a chain break that I installed? Never.

Other local shop is a round robin of kids behind the bench who look at anything other than a Specialized and go geez what's that?

The one exception that I can count on near my neighborhood is a do it right guy but also a Soup Nazi throwback that can't seem to shake the bad habit of derisive comments if you come in with anything other than a steel bike with 36 spoke wheels (luckily I have a few steel bikes) but if you need a seatpost reamed or have a problem with a bottom bracket or want an internal hub rebuilt, he's the guy.

Even when I was in a smaller town with shops I frequented all the time, you never new when, if you dropped your bike off, it was going to be wrenched on by the new guy who would cut corners.

A good bike mechanic is sadly hard to find and worth their weight in gold. I'm still looking.

TunaAndBikes
08-05-2016, 05:54 PM
A good bike mechanic is sadly hard to find and worth their weight in gold. I'm still looking.

It really does all boil down to this.

oldpotatoe
08-06-2016, 05:37 AM

In my shop, service only when we opened, only 2 guys, had to have benches out in the middle of the shop..so sure, watch all you want, ask questions..some of these rigs aren't cheap, their 'baby'..so sure, fine. Don't help, don't hold the bike when I'm trying to get the BB out, don't point things out, 'didja see that?', 'are you sure?'.....

fuzzalow
08-06-2016, 06:55 AM
..some of these rigs aren't cheap, their 'baby'..so sure, fine.

A baby huh? I don't get the fetish, it is still, and just, a bike. Sure, don't scar the paint with a headset wrench coming off the flats but it's a bike not a Ferrari California.

I do my own wrenching but have always had the luxury of a NYC bike shop like Conrad's to fall back to if needed. Always among the finest in a big city that can simultaneously exhibit talent and also schlock - so you gotta be careful - everybody in this town has gotta line.

CampyorBust
08-06-2016, 08:08 AM
can you translate the novel "war & peace" into sanskrit, writing with your non-dominant hand using ink & brush?

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PedalPusher33/IMG_1375_zps3rmbg0kf.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/Nialla/Reactions/ku-medium_zpsf480c9a4.gif

54ny77
08-06-2016, 09:05 AM
well too-shay then!

:hello:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PedalPusher33/IMG_1375_zps3rmbg0kf.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/Nialla/Reactions/ku-medium_zpsf480c9a4.gif

kittytrail
08-06-2016, 10:22 AM
most mechanics are good at what they're doing. most. not all and not for everything. if you do know the good ones and know they'll do the work that has to be done properly, no problem. if, on the other hand, the only ones around you are not so good, say, big chains or low-pay LBS with a constantly changing workshop staff or young 'uns that have never seen a steel frame or a threaded BB other than BSC nor ever used them big cutting tools hanging from the wall, well, you don't have much choice, either you let them do it with a high risk of error, some minors and some potentially lethal(had three team bikes delivered from a reputable high-end shop when Shimano introduced the V-brakes with all the pad holders facing the wrong way and some weren't even tightened properly, had a polite but firm talk with manager and mechanics, all ex-pro riders, and they didn't care one bit about the lives of three kids on the line because they weren't attentive enough or didn't bother to read the Shimano tech doc thoroughly before installing new to them components :mad:) or you can buy the needed tools and learn how to do it properly. working on one's bike is, to me, very much like cooking or travelling, you can enjoy both parts, be that travel and destination or meal and preparation. wrenchin' and ridin' ain't much different when really into it. :cool:

CampyorBust
08-06-2016, 11:31 AM
Nope. Didn't realize it until about a month later.

That really stinks, so you would be well justified in being paranoid/suspicious of your Local BS. Unfortunately that can be held against you the customer even though you were the victim of theft. Shocking the similarities to the so called “rape culture”, those who can often take advantage of those who cant (defend themselves) and/or the trusting types.

Watching mechanics work guilt free would be a most welcome improvement in service. Heck I would even buy the mech a beer afterwards, and I have paid for lessons before to do just this.

I have fixed hundreds of bikes, and I can do suspension fork overhauls (oooolala, but rather messily lately) so I guess that would make me a mechanic too. I only have respect for the good ones, hasheesh even if they do have large ear holes. It is not mechanics I take issue with, it’s the culture of taking advantage of people. Its watching the soccer mom come in with a busted tube and watching her leave with a wheel rebuild, new tire, 2 $15 tubes, slime, 3 16gram C02 cartridges ($5 a pop) with new inflator head, SKS digi gauge, carbon gold plated tire levers, and a Topeak saddle bag, to be fair they gave her a complimentary heart shaped light. She though it was cute, I spat out my beet juice all over myself.

It is the bane of the service providers and middlemen, be they bike shops, car dealers, plumbers or house painters. Planned obsolescence/ sub par service is too tempting to resist for the feeble minded. That in my opinion is what sets the good uns apart from the bad uns, the ability to recognize that nothing short of amazing above and beyond customer service or just plain old good customer service is in their best interest and just good business!

well too-shay then!

:hello:

Heehee:)