PDA

View Full Version : Discovery is looking strong, atmo,...

catulle
07-05-2006, 12:29 PM
...which disquiets my contrarian nature. I reckon it is way early to prognosticate anything, but three Discovery riders on the top 10 of the GC, and GH only three seconds behind the yellow jersey make them look mighty strong, atmo.

Too Tall
07-05-2006, 12:34 PM
(sniff) Drivin' that train.....

atmo
07-05-2006, 12:36 PM
...which disquiets my contrarian nature. I reckon it is way early to prognosticate anything, but three Discovery riders on the top 10 of the GC, and GH only three seconds behind the yellow jersey makes them look mighty strong, atmo.
the first 101 guys are less than 2 minutes out
of first place. it's a close race so far that's for
sure atmo.

kestrel
07-05-2006, 12:40 PM
(sniff) Drivin' that train.....

damn, now I'll be humming that song all day................. and laughing.

sspielman
07-05-2006, 01:00 PM
...which disquiets my contrarian nature. I reckon it is way early to prognosticate anything, but three Discovery riders on the top 10 of the GC, and GH only three seconds behind the yellow jersey make them look mighty strong, atmo.

It will probably take until next wednesday for things to sort out a bit. With most of the pre-race favorites out....two complete teams missing.....and a few other potential contenders out for sickness or crashes, things are wide open.

swoop
07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
i just want zabel to get the stage tomorrow! just one more for zabel (yes i am that sentimental). and i hope horner heals up andget's in a good break.

harlond
07-05-2006, 03:35 PM
i just want zabel to get the stage tomorrow! just one more for zabel (yes i am that sentimental). and i hope horner heals up andget's in a good break.+1, especially on Zabel.

Jason E
07-05-2006, 11:17 PM
+2 for Zabel....

I think we will not have to wait until next Wednesday. I think the ITT on Saturday should set quite a few gaps amongst the field.

I pick MicRo to strut his Worlds Kit to a Yellow on Saturday and Mayo to win Thursday.