PDA

View Full Version : Zap,

keno
07-05-2006, 04:52 AM
what a way to go - #2, in particular. Matthias Kessler ain't quite enough. Condolences.

keno

Smiley
07-05-2006, 07:21 AM
I tired to tell Zap their time was up , too bad I lost cable and power and did not see the finish.

zap
07-05-2006, 07:47 AM
C'est la vie.

The German side did not (or could not) finish there offensive plays. Still, good game and I thought the ref did a pretty decent job. Now they will have to play for 3rd.

At least Schumacher won Indy this past Sunday.

Lincoln
07-05-2006, 11:00 AM
I tired to tell Zap their time was up , too bad I lost cable and power and did not see the finish.

Smiley, I had almost the same thing happen. A quick power-outage late in the 2nd half and then, just as the DirecTV was coming back on (it's a 5+ minute re-boot) it went again. Arrggghh. If my 3 y/o hadn't been around I would have been swearing a blue streak and throwing stuff at the TV. Fortunately I got to see the OT.

znfdl
07-05-2006, 12:34 PM
C'est la vie.

The German side did not (or could not) finish there offensive plays. Still, good game and I thought the ref did a pretty decent job. Now they will have to play for 3rd.

At least Schumacher won Indy this past Sunday.

I was sitting next to Zap when the Italians scored. His reaction ws to take a nice long draw of Ale :D

Too Tall
07-05-2006, 01:05 PM
You didn't mention he rooted around my fireplace for ashes to smudge on his forehead and torn cloth...pinned of course to his shirt. You'd think someone has made him ride clinchers...sheesh ;)

zap
07-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Thats it, I rode clinchers prior to the game. I jinxed the German side.