PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of new designs: Pro-tekyomelon Helmets

William
07-20-2016, 07:04 PM
Aero and svelt. Regal and terrifying. Here are some new prototypes by Pro-Tekyomelon...

Cross - Then, in the distance, I heard the cow bells. I began running as fast as I could with my trusty steed on my shoulder. Fortunately, I was wearing my Italian designed Belgian made Pro-Tekyomelon Elite Brute helmet. Sophisticated yet different; nothing to make a huge fuss about. Rich vibrant green calfskin leather padding. Matching leather vents and pucca shell teeth . Men's small through extra large. Price: $735.00.

William

rustychisel
07-20-2016, 07:06 PM
You are the love child of Sheldon Brown and I claim my $1

William
07-20-2016, 07:10 PM
For the extra speed only a smooth aero helmet can bring you...

TT/Downhill - You never saw him coming but you’re certain it was him on the Zancanato. You recognized the helmet but this time the the sharp fins on the top whispered "speed". He looked at ease; clear headed; as if he knew something the rest of us didn’t. You tried to catch him, but no matter how fast you peddled, he just slipped away.

Elite Aero (No. 5212). Water repellent waxed cotton and polyester blend padding. Moldable brim allows you to style it in any fashion for practical and aesthetic purposes. Imported from Lake Cuomo Italy.
Men’s sizes:M - XL. Price: $875

William
07-20-2016, 07:22 PM
For the Roadie in all of us...carefree, confident, and could care less about pictures of Lance on old Honey Stinger bars collecting dust on the back shelf of the local Performance store.

Road - He possibly topped off his water bottles in a gas station on the road to Ketchum, next to the cash register, the beef jerky wrapped in cellophane won out over hardened Gue cubes. Or maybe in a tackle shop in Key West.
I had to go to some trouble to have this one made for you and me, but it had to be done. The long blue pony tail, longer than I, at least, ever saw before, makes sense.

Cippo Road helmet (No. 1537). The built in visor: hammer toned silvered bronze, soft and glare less and unaffected by repeated rain squalls. The color: same as the strong gray-blue you see in the distance from the top of L'Alpe d'hues, sleek and aero, somewhere in the mountains in the north of Italy.
Ten-ounce cotton duck canvas padding. Hidden brass grommets for ventilation. Elastic at back to keep this treasure from blowing off your head and into the trees. Imported - hand made among the vineyards of Bordeaux.
Sizes: M, L, XL. Price - $1,278

William
07-20-2016, 07:22 PM

Dead Man
07-20-2016, 07:24 PM
Intimidate your surroundings

I like it

CampyorBust
07-21-2016, 08:38 AM
http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o669/foomotion/animation/hands/hobbits_clap_zps25966778.gif

soulspinner
07-21-2016, 08:39 AM

:d