PDA

View Full Version : OT: Introducing little Bradford

Bradford
07-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Here is the latest addition to the family, Bradford William Smith (the wife nixed having “effin” in his name). As you can see from the picture, he is a bit of a sleeper.

He is the first effort from a new entrant into the business. I ordered him around 9 months ago and he arrived last Thursday. Not a bad wait considering e-atmo’s waiting list.

He weighs in at 6 pounds, 9 ounces stripped down.

mtflycaster
07-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Congrats, Bradford!

Best wishes and hope Denver is suiting you. I'll give you a holler if I get up there this Summer.

Pete

Chief
07-03-2006, 04:58 PM
THE perfect garage door pic. I assume he has a stock frame. Congratulations on your new arrival!

Bud
07-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Nice picture and a beautiful son. Oh yeah- nice garage door, too.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Too Tall
07-03-2006, 05:57 PM
About the cutest lug I've ever seen. Congratulations :)

scrooge
07-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I think his stem is too... Oh never mind.
Congrats!

Kevan
07-03-2006, 06:14 PM
keeping that bottom bracket clean.

That's a terrific photo.

Ray
07-03-2006, 06:19 PM
You need stiffer tubing in the head tube - that thing's flopping all around.

Hey, very major congratulations. This puppy's gonna cost waaaaaay more than an e-richie but the returns are even greater. Kid's are the best part of life IMHO. Ours are about to be leaving home over the next year and a half or so and I'm trying to eat up every minute we have left with them.

Sleep is over-rated too, as you're about to find out!

-Ray

Elefantino
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM
I love the new Graco/Bontrager carbon car seat. It would look good with some baby blue bar tape.

All the best for him and you!

:banana:

Bill Bove
07-03-2006, 07:25 PM
This brought a welcome smile to my face after a tough day :banana:

Lucky you and Mrs. Bradford.

Now will he grow up to be a Campy user?

djg
07-03-2006, 08:01 PM
Excellent--congratulations.

musgravecycles
07-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Congrats. I had my first 5 months ago, and as yer about to find out, sleep is a thing of the past! They're great though, and I wouldn't trade her for anything...

Congratulations again, and as the Chief said, best garage door pic yet...

Ginger
07-03-2006, 08:53 PM
HA! You've been hanging out here too long. Garage door baby pic...

Years and years from now you'll have to explain the garage door pic...will you remember?

Congratulations!

Kahuna
07-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Man that's the best cycling addition ever. A future bike rider. Congrats!

That soft fuzzy little head is adorable. I think that's where the term "warm fuzzies" came from.

non-parents are probably reading this thinking, "what"?

Tom
07-04-2006, 06:44 AM
Congratulations! All he needs is a little Sox cap.

William
07-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Here is the latest addition to the family, Bradford William Smith (the wife nixed having “effin” in his name). As you can see from the picture, he is a bit of a sleeper.

He is the first effort from a new entrant into the business. I ordered him around 9 months ago and he arrived last Thursday. Not a bad wait considering e-atmo’s waiting list.

He weighs in at 6 pounds, 9 ounces stripped down.

Congratulations Bradford!!! :banana: Please give my regards to Mrs. Bradford as well. I'm so happy for you both.....heck, you three!

I figured with my behavior in your house you'd never name the little one after me. ;)

If you are still in the neighborhood, I have a Cool Glide jogger/all terrain stroller with your name on it. Our kids have out grown it and it's packed away. Light weight, caliper brakes, decends and corners like it's on rails, and it breaks down in seconds for easy travel & storage in the car.

The whole William family is very happy for you all and we wish you all the best in your new digs out west.

Your bud,
William

gasman
07-04-2006, 10:26 AM
Congratulations-

that is the best addition you can make to your biking stable. It doesn't get any better.

RABikes2
07-04-2006, 03:57 PM
You have a beautiful little guy there! :) Congratulations! :banana:

RA

telenick
07-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Awesome!

I'm waiting for mine to finishing baking. Best wishes to 'lil Bradford.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/telenick/IMG_0104.jpg

Kevin
07-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the best club on earth. :beer:

Kevin

BumbleBeeDave
07-04-2006, 04:16 PM
That's GREAT, Bradford! And a MUCH shorter waiting period than an e-richie!

Unfortunately, though, he looks just like you . . . ;) ;) ;) :rolleyes:

BBD

quattro
07-05-2006, 06:26 AM
Bradford, Congratulations on the new arrival, he looks like he was "crafted" by two master builders, wll done! I guess this is why you sold Ian your IF, to make room in the garage! BTW- I rode with Ian last Sunday, his IF looks stunning. Best regards, we'll miss you at PMC this year. Now get some sleep.

quattro

Dekonick
07-05-2006, 11:05 AM
Cute little bugger!

Time will fly so spend as much time as you can with him. Might I aslo suggest a parents best friend - the happiest baby on the block. It is a DVD/book on how to get your child to stop crying so you can get rest. Do a search you will not regret it. :)

Enjoy him! He will become your best friend. :D

Ah - also while keeping the bottom bracket clean, remember to lube - you can not have too much lube...

Ahneida Ride
07-05-2006, 12:15 PM
Cute Kid !!!! Congradulations ! ;)

72gmc
07-05-2006, 12:24 PM
congratulations, bradford. being a dad is the coolest thing i will ever do--i think it will work out the same way for you.

oh yeah--my kids send your little guy a banana. :banana:

leftyfreak
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
My best wishes to the three of you!

Just don't expect me to take THIS one off your hands when the next latest/greatest titanium wonderbaby comes along!

Ian

MartyE
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
congratulations!!!!

If you order him one of e-RICHIE frames it should be
ready just about the time he's ready for a real bike. . .

marty

SpaceOdyssey
07-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Great looking kid.

I just want to know how come he's so small, given how tall you are?

Still wishin' you were doing the PMC this year.

:banana: :banana: