PDA

View Full Version : Le Tour visits Ottrott

classic1
07-03-2006, 04:58 AM
Did anyone notice that the Tour de France went through the town of Ottrott on stage 1? :)

Apparently stage 2 does as well.

Bruce K
07-03-2006, 07:03 AM
That was part of the plan for the "Return to Ottrott" trip that Serotta organized.

Sit in front of the hotel with freinds, sipping your beverage of choice and watch the Tour go by.

Couple that with long rides through the french countryside, good food, and good people, and it should be quite the trip for folks to tell us about when they get back.

BK

classic1
07-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Sounds like a plan to me. :D I'm jealous.

SPOKE
07-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I managed to snap a few pics as the break and pelaton passed thru town. i'll try to post the pics when i return from France.

Sandy
07-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Please take a few extra days. I am having a GREAT deal of difficulty in putting all of your bikes in my M3. It is taking me too many trips. I should have rented a truck to do the job. Just keep checking the Classified section of the forum. When you see me offering zillions if gorgeous bikes at great prices, then it will be time for you to come home.... :rolleyes:

Slick Stealing Serotta Somebody

PS- Your attack guard dog loves me. He is even helping me carry out the bicycles! ;)

BumbleBeeDave
07-03-2006, 01:00 PM
. . . See my PM about borrowing my SUV. I can leave and meet you there as soon as you give me the address! :banana: ;) :D

BBD