PDA

View Full Version : france v brazil

Climb01742
07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
my man, henry. what else is there to say about him?

france raised their game each of the last two games. they played with energy and passion. let's also here it for aging balding guys: ZIDANE!!!

the last 5-6 minutes of that game were off the hook.

stevep
07-01-2006, 03:59 PM
exciting game for sure.
they beat brazil badly in my eyes.

harlond
07-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Zidane was brilliant, what a player. Hard to identify any French player who had anything but a strong game. Ronaldinho was absent--don't know whether that was due to France or him just having a bad game, but he did nothing.

Dekonick
07-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Brazil out!?!

WOW!

I really did not think France had much of a chance. Wish I had seen the game.

shaq-d
07-01-2006, 10:51 PM
ya, france dominated. zidane rocked... henry doesn't impress me at all in world cup play... it was more of a case of ridiculously good defence by france, shutting down all the big brazil guns. also brazil coach self-destructing in moving ronaldhino to a new non-playmaking role (for this team) and not giving him a fast guy like robinho.. woulda been different with scolari.

sd

Ozz
07-02-2006, 07:36 AM
...france raised their game each of the last two games. they played with energy and passion. let's also here it for aging balding guys: ZIDANE!!!...
That pretty much sums it up....nice effort by France. Zidane is just amazing.

Brazil seemed to lack a sense of urgency...kinda going thru the motions until they could reach the finals...

Regarding Portugal v England....Rooney needs to get slapped upside the head for getting himself tossed. Bad enough to step on a guys nuts, but then to start pushing with the ref standing right there....idiot.

The Portugese 'keeper did a fantastic job....too bad cuz I thought England played a better game.

catulle
07-02-2006, 07:51 AM
I'm glad Zidane showed the hideously supercilious Real Madrid how to play honorably, atmo.

Kevan
07-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Brazil had nothing going the entire game until the last 3 minutes. It was as if they had finally awakened.

Andreu
07-02-2006, 08:05 AM
"hideously supercilious Real Madrid"
what the feck does this mean?
A