PDA

View Full Version : bad timing

stevep
07-01-2006, 05:42 AM
only bad timing has stopped me from bringing ivan basso and jan ullrich to the longsjo stage race in fitchburg to work as domestiques for my team.
i hear that they are both now available and ready to sign new contracts.
bummer. they would have done well there...by himself ullrich could probably carry 40 bottles or even more.

Sandy
07-01-2006, 05:49 AM
So how about me for your team? I'll carry a whole water fountain. Domestique, team leader, sprinter, climber,... It doesn't make any difference to me. I'll work for the team. :rolleyes:

Water Bug Sandy

Too Tall
07-01-2006, 05:49 AM
Good point. Same for Lance :) He's not doing anything.

Sandy
07-01-2006, 05:51 AM
Could you imagine a team with all the guys who are not racing? Assuming that some would be willing to be domestiques.

Sandy

Fat Robert
07-01-2006, 06:36 AM
yeah, well

fitchburg has wes ullrich in the cat 3 field

where is obtuse?

Climb01742
07-01-2006, 06:59 AM
let's cut the good senor some slack. he trained hard. but he had car problems thursday. got the vw blues.

stevep
07-01-2006, 11:02 AM
i heard that obtuse was named in the fuentes thing...
his code name was..." some tall crackpot from massachusetts with a low stem..."...who else could that be but him?

Fat Robert
07-01-2006, 11:29 AM
we need a forum collection --

pass the hat

new car for obtuse

(sell the vw, bro)

stevep
07-01-2006, 11:53 AM
So how about me for your team? I'll carry a whole water fountain. Domestique, team leader, sprinter, climber,... It doesn't make any difference to me. I'll work for the team. :rolleyes:

Water Bug Sandy

warning. after reading too talls scouting report on sandy..." strong as a bull and not too smart" ( perfect bike racer/domestique description ) ...i hired him as a team domestique... his job was to carry on his bike a watermelon and a keg of Wachusett ale the 3 miles from the hotel to the feed zone...
4 hours later he showed up...his first words..." the watermelon was stolen by brigands... and i just realized that the keg was actually empty...
with red watermelon juice all over the front of his serotta jersey and belching all the time...i became suspicious...
only then did i read the 2nd page of too talls report...
"sandy is all good but dont trust him with a watermelon or a keg of beer..."

suspicious and skeptical steve

Climb01742
07-01-2006, 04:25 PM
we need a forum collection --

pass the hat

new car for obtuse

(sell the vw, bro)

he's_got_a new ride. sweet silver 3 series. i smell foulplay.

Too Tall
07-01-2006, 06:35 PM
That's why they pay me the big money ;)
PS - That rat (water boy Sandy that is) uncerimoniously DUMPED the nicest guy on earth (Smiley) to watch TDF BS. BANNED for life. Yo, what did you do with that beer? Its about the beer isn't it?