PDA

View Full Version : Suarez clothing. Bibs?

Matthew
07-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Anyone tried Suarez clothing based out of Colombia? There are some pretty good deals online and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on their stuff, mainly their bib shorts? I am looking to get more bibs and can't afford to spend too much right now. Thanks!!! Matthew

bpm
07-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Anyone tried Suarez clothing based out of Colombia? There are some pretty good deals online and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on their stuff, mainly their bib shorts? I am looking to get more bibs and can't afford to spend too much right now. Thanks!!! Matthew

A club I rode with occasionally a few years back had Suarez clothing and I had a jersey and bibs. They were very inexpensive, and the fit was okay but the fabric quality was terrible. It felt like wearing a kit made from cardboard. That was about 7 or 8 years ago though, so things could be much different now.

Brian Cdn
07-03-2016, 08:45 PM
Agreed with the OP. A few years back, I tested some of their clothing line. The fit and finish matched the pricing. Garment material was very basic, rough feeling and wicking was low end.

Llewellyn
07-04-2016, 02:27 AM
I have one of their 2010 Tour of Colombia jerseys and it's absolutely fine. No better or worse than the other jerseys I own

Matthew
07-04-2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the input guys. Maybe I will stick with the stuff I know works. I was hoping to save a few bucks but it may not be worth it! When I saw they had provided kits to UCI teams I thought I would check them out. Will wait for a few more opinions and go from there.

false_Aest
07-04-2016, 02:44 PM
I have one of their jerseys.

Meh. It's a medium which fits my shoulders but then gets really, really tight around my mid section -- too tight.

The fabric is ok. Not great, not horrible. What I'd expect from an $85 jersey.