PDA

View Full Version : Want a new jersey. Opinions? Rapha content

makoti
06-27-2016, 06:05 PM
So I have that 20% discount & I think I want to get a jersey for hot & humid riding. According to their buying guide, I want either the Super Lightweight, the Pro Aero, or the Pro Climbers. Anybody familiar with all these & can compare? I'm leaning towards the SL, more for cost than anything else. Any reason to splurge the extra? Fit? Durability?

54ny77
06-27-2016, 06:11 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/yk7gkzbg5sir4b895st5.jpg

:banana:

buckfifty
06-27-2016, 06:12 PM
So I have that 20% discount & I think I want to get a jersey for hot & humid riding. According to their buying guide, I want either the Super Lightweight, the Pro Aero, or the Pro Climbers. Anybody familiar with all these & can compare? I'm leaning towards the SL, more for cost than anything else. Any reason to splurge the extra? Fit? Durability?

the super lightweight's fit is tighter than their normal offerings, size up if you like it a bit looser

Tickdoc
06-27-2016, 06:38 PM

Thinking of burning mine on some bibs.

I say go super lightweight, and those fades are neatlo.

makoti
06-27-2016, 07:30 PM
Thinking of burning mine on some bibs.

I say go super lightweight, and those fades are neatlo.

Yeah, I like the pink a lot. I have the lightweight bibs. Nice.

makoti
06-27-2016, 07:41 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/yk7gkzbg5sir4b895st5.jpg

:banana:

That's superlight, alright. :eek:

Brian Cdn
06-27-2016, 07:52 PM
Avoid material snags... on the superlight.

Keep the fingernails short.

joosttx
06-27-2016, 10:16 PM
Buy their boxer briefs. Thats the best thing they sell.

simonov
06-28-2016, 03:20 AM
The Pro Climbers is one of my favorite hot and humid weather jerseys I've ever had. I'd give it the nod over the SL for fit.

marciero
06-28-2016, 05:14 AM
The super lightweight looks like a complete re-design. I have the older lightweight and it is not noticeably lighter. Is maybe just a tad cooler than the classic. Am liking the look and apparent fit of this new version. The Pro Climber looks very nice indeed.