PDA

View Full Version : Der Jan gets a 3 week holiday....

nick0137
06-30-2006, 03:15 AM
He's out, along with Oscar - http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2006/jun06/jun30news2

Climb01742
06-30-2006, 04:29 AM
is basso next? if you're in vegas, put a bet down on an american winning the tour.

man, germany better beat argentina today or it will truly be a dark day for german sports fans.

will jan be the guy who lifts the rock on the doping worms underneath? i hope so. if someone like jan said here's the deal, here's the pressure we're under, here's the hypocracy, here are some answers... maybe the sheer scale of riders involved will be the tipping point. i hope so. who knows, maybe even a guy like david millar will say, come on guys, let's come clean and save/rebuild our sport better.

yes, i'm a dreamer.

nick0137
06-30-2006, 04:45 AM
Sorry for the double post - my system came over all sclerotic so I had a 2nd go.....

Anyhoo, for those feeling a bit depressed by the news here's the view of a cycling buddy of mine. Made me laugh anyway....

"whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyy my vonderkund has failed me agaaaaaain, he hasn't even clipped in and he's ruined it the fat idiot....thats it, they've got to legalise everything, absolutely all drugs should be allowed and the guy who wins will be the chap who, like the perfect double espresso, has found the perfect blend.

At least the press conferences would get more interesting 'Ja I mix a leeetle bit of ze e.p.o vid two quarts race horse blood and get injected while sleepin upside down in a high altitude chamber.....' "

William
06-30-2006, 05:49 AM
Well I started out,
down a dirty road...

Started out,
all alone.

And the sun went down
as I crossed the hill...

The town lit up,
the world got still.

Im preparing to ride,
but I aint got a team...