PDA

View Full Version : Newish scam site?

chrisroph
06-22-2016, 09:12 AM
Has anyone ever heard of or done business with this place?

http://www.hadiyansyah.com/

I have a friend who is interested in a new bike. He was placing an order and was given an email address to make a paypal payment to. The site evidently does not accept credit cards and is not linked to paypal. He asked me what I thought. I told him it looks like a scam. The prices seem far too low. The payment issues shout out beware. Thoughts, experiences??

christian
06-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Indonesian bike shops with superlow prices that only accept wire transfers and Western Union are never scams. Really. Never. Promise. (Especially the one that used to "sell" Pegorettis.)

bobswire
06-22-2016, 11:02 AM
Indonesian bike shops with superlow prices that only accept wire transfers and Western Union are never scams. Really. Never. Promise. (Especially the one that used to "sell" Pegorettis.)

****, I missed the Pegs.

cachagua
06-22-2016, 12:47 PM
Whattaya bet the CEO of that Indonesian bike shop is a Nigerian prince.

chrisroph
06-22-2016, 12:59 PM
A lot of effort went into constructing the site.

But like I said, it sure smells bad.

hooter
06-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Any "business" that only accepts a wire transfer or Western Union is a scam. I've seen too many people fall victim to these scams and they never get their money back.

Louis
06-22-2016, 07:29 PM
To the OP:

I have a good buddy who lives in Indonesia. Just have your guy PayPal the money to me (gift + $100 for shipping & handling) and I'll pass it on to my contact, whole take care of everything.

My info is: Ifyoubelievethisyoureafool@gmail.com

William
06-22-2016, 08:27 PM
I wouldn't wire money....that said, I have a guy on the ground there who could probably find out if it is a ligit shop like it claims to be. I still wouldn't wire money though.

William

vqdriver
06-22-2016, 08:30 PM
i'm afraid to even click that link