PDA

View Full Version : Lance on The Daily Show tonite!

Grant McLean
06-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Should be on any minute now...any guesses if Jon does a blood test?

g

atmo
06-26-2006, 10:19 PM
hellloooooooooooo fashion police.
are there no mirrors left in north america?
the guy looks like walking entropy atmo.

ps - lame.

Big Dan
06-26-2006, 10:26 PM
What was that? A softball game broke out in the middle of the interview... :p

Grant McLean
06-26-2006, 10:35 PM
After their love-fest ends,
Jon can give Lance a personalized iPod to ease the break up.

g

manet
06-26-2006, 10:42 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Serpico
06-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Betsy Andreu is on tomorrow

bironi
06-26-2006, 11:17 PM
The Daily Show has only done one music set that I'm aware of ( White Stripes), Perhaps that is why Lance was on SNL first. Cheryl Crow was the musical guest. It was still a very lame choice. SNL has been on life support for a number of years. I have not watched the tonight's Daily Show episode (being on the west coast), but I hope Jon gives him a little discomfort.

By far, the best media interviews with Lance were done by the National Press Club (on CSPAN), after his first Tour win. Did anyone see this? If so, I hope Jon Stewart will ask some equally tough and entertaining questions.

Byron

toaster
06-27-2006, 12:27 AM
Call me a cynic. Go ahead.

Isn't ESPN owned by ABC? Lance shows up for Charlie Gibson on Good Morning America to offer a qualified answer to Greg LeMond's charge that he was threatened by the 7-time TdF winner.

ESPN has Lance on it's ESPY award show later this month. Keep Lance's face in front of the american audience and talk about nice things.

So the Daily Show goes along with the Lance and pony show. Lance is a hero and that what we have to sell. People hate him but he raises money for cancer and hangs out with the President.

William
06-27-2006, 05:33 AM
Hey, don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :no:

A doper? Eh, prove it. :fight:

William ;)