PDA

View Full Version : OT - Any Bimmer Drivers Out There

97CSI
06-26-2006, 09:01 PM
Here is a fun ride. That's what happens when you get that wimpy German aluminum in front of American iron (GTO, isn't it?).

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/everybodylikepi/?action=view&current=m3flipmp4.flv

obtuse
06-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Here is a fun ride. That's what happens when you get that wimpy German aluminum in front of American iron (GTO, isn't it?).

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c72/everybodylikepi/?action=view&current=m3flipmp4.flv

well, wimpy german aluminum in front of equally wimpy australian aluminum i guess.....but nice car crash.

obtuse

goonster
06-26-2006, 10:34 PM
That's right.

Like they say on my favorite car forum . . .

The GTO is not an American piece of crap. It's an Australian piece of crap. :banana:

(I keed. As knuckledragger gas hogs go, it's actually a very good value, and you can get it with an MT.)

Lincoln
06-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Think he was dizzy?

William
06-27-2006, 05:40 AM
Call me crazy (and many have), if he walks away from that, the bump-er deserves a good whoopin by the bumpee. Unsolicited carnival bucket rides are no laughing matter. :no: atmo.

William

pjm
06-27-2006, 08:49 AM
"My dad's a TV repairman and he's got an awesome set of tools. I can fix it!"

andy mac
06-27-2006, 12:27 PM
perhaps robbie m in a celebrity car race??

hey, the monaro (gto) looked much better until the yanks messed with it to make it look like a pontiac.

:beer:

72gmc
06-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Call me crazy (and many have), if he walks away from that, the bump-er deserves a good whoopin by the bumpee.

yes, and whoever decided that a grass covered whoop-de-doo was a nice sculptural feature in the infield of a race track...

ti_boi
06-27-2006, 02:28 PM
Call me crazy (and many have), if he walks away from that, the bump-er deserves a good whoopin by the bumpee. Unsolicited carnival bucket rides are no laughing matter. :no: atmo.

William

You read my mind. In fact, I drive a BMW and would stomp some serious face into pavement if someone did that to me.

97CSI
06-27-2006, 03:34 PM
You read my mind. In fact, I drive a BMW and would stomp some serious face into pavement if someone did that to me.Yeah, right. At least you sound like a Bimmer driver. :rolleyes: