PDA

View Full Version : Is atb chain lube available on ebay somewhere?

Needs Help
06-25-2006, 02:33 PM
I really prefer to sell to dealers and let them soak up the shipping costs. I also do not want to step on any dealers toes as the dealer group has helped to put me in business and since I do no advertising anywhere I only sell what the dealers sell over the counter for me. If you have a dealer in the area that you can get to order the product it is better for all of us. I also do not sell to any mail order business as they will not agree to sell at retail price which is another quirk of mine as I don't wish to cut the dealers throats. There is one guy selling on ebay but he has promised to sell at retail or I won't ship to him. If you can't get a dealer interested, try to get a few together and order more than one bottle as the shipping costs get shared and the per bottle price goes down as the volume goes up. Most of the high priced products do not carry the level of chemical that A.T.B.* contains as the larger companies could not sell what is in the bottle at a competitive price once they factor in all their additional costs (advertising, employees, shop costs, etc.). Besides the relatively expensive carrier the Extreme Pressure additive has a cost to me of over $160.00 a gallon. Fortunately a little goes a long way. It took approximately one year to get the correct composition and fine tune the product using a development group of trained automotive technicians who road daily to work and back. There is a reason this stuff works the way it does. I also do not want this to turn into a selling program as most of these forums do not look kindly on using the forum for a sales program. I have just been trying to answer the questions I have been getting and try to direct people to dealers if they are interested. If someone wants to contact me directly please do so at klewisinc@msn.com to avoid cluttering up this site.

gasman
06-25-2006, 03:59 PM
My LBS got some for me.

vaxn8r
06-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Let's here it for the local shop!

They got some for me too and I have to say it is nice lubricant without attracting much dirt on the drivetrain...if that's really possible. What do I know?