PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from Europe - Royal Mail/Parcel Force

bikerboy337
05-20-2016, 02:00 PM
SO looking to potentially buy a set of wheels from our friends at Ribble... when I toss in some tubulars to the cart, i now have a choice of shipping from either Royal Mail or Parcel Force, Royal Mail is free, Parcel Force is $50.

I forget, what is the difference? I dont ever recall getting an option from Ribble like this before and have never had an issue, but want to avoid DHL based on all the other feedback i've read...

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

buldogge
05-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Parcel Force is like Royal Mail "Priority Mail"...trackable, etc.

-Mark in St. Louis

SO looking to potentially buy a set of wheels from our friends at Ribble... when I toss in some tubulars to the cart, i now have a choice of shipping from either Royal Mail or Parcel Force, Royal Mail is free, Parcel Force is $50.

I forget, what is the difference? I dont ever recall getting an option from Ribble like this before and have never had an issue, but want to avoid DHL based on all the other feedback i've read...

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Satellite
05-20-2016, 03:31 PM

Any info would be great.

Thanks!

Ribble has been great and so has DHL I would go the free shipping route. I have always received my packages from Ribble in under a week.

I ordered a bunch of tubulars from Ribble and one of the small items was a Wipperman 10sp chain quick link. When I got my order the quick link wasn't in the box. Ribble promptly sent me a new quick link. I later found the original quick link the stocking clerk put the chain link inside one of the six CamelBak Ice Water bottle I ordered. I emailed Ribble back to tell them what happened they said NOT to worry about. I offered to pay for the link they said they weren't going to charge me for the extra link and they didn't want me to send it back.

Merlin on the other hand yuck stay away from them. Never ever again will I order from them. The order took weeks to get it, they over charged me and I had fight to get my money returned. In the end Paypal was able to do a charge back for the measly $41.07 I was asking to be returned NOT even 10% of the order I placed. I went to the LBS and bought the chain that Merlin promised to deliver.