PDA

View Full Version : Sagan

MattTuck
05-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Stumbled across this pic when looking for something else, but thought some would find it interesting.

http://blog.chrismilliman.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sagan.jpg

Chris Milliman's Blog (http://blog.chrismilliman.com/2814)

LegendRider
05-10-2016, 02:44 PM
I wonder how much faster I'd be on the climbs if I were that lean...

denapista
05-10-2016, 03:43 PM
what is the context of finding this picture interesting?

Are we speculating about his lean physique to his muscular stature of today? He was 18yrs old in this photo.

Let's all post pics when were 18yrs old. You were either chubby or extremely skinny at 18yrs old. I could live off of whoppers and strawberry shakes and race NBL/ABA races weekly.

My HS football strength coach was from the Nebraska program.. My senior year, we were all squatting, doing cleans, dead lifts and bench pressing upwards to 300lbs. Bulking up is something that can take certain bodies a few months to achieve..

MattTuck
05-10-2016, 03:55 PM
what is the context of finding this picture interesting?

Are we speculating about his lean physique to his muscular stature of today? He was 18yrs old in this photo.

Let's all post pics when were 18yrs old. You were either chubby or extremely skinny at 18yrs old. I could live off of whoppers and strawberry shakes and race NBL/ABA races weekly.

My HS football strength coach was from the Nebraska program.. My senior year, we were all squatting, doing cleans, dead lifts and bench pressing upwards to 300lbs. Bulking up is something that can take certain bodies a few months to achieve..

Word. Just thought his development (whether you like him or not) as a physical body and persona was interesting.

From the blog post.
Nobody noticed him that year at training camp, he was so quiet. He spoke no English and only a little bit of Italian, so he couldn’t communicate with anyone on the team, really. He wore his hair short, in the Eastern European way of the ’90s, and had no style to speak of.

beeatnik
05-10-2016, 03:59 PM
still pretty mature for 18 (physiologically)

enr1co
05-10-2016, 04:39 PM
He's still pretty lean- its the horizontal world"s bands that make him look thicker these days ;)