PDA

View Full Version : Who's on YOUR fantasy Tour podium? . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Man, this is going to be SO exciting, no matter who wins! . . .

Here's mine . . .

Millar steamrolls the Prologue and redeems himself clean . . .

Kaiser Jan fulfills his destiny and equals Bartali--Tour wins ten years apart--after he gains huge time on everyone in the TT's. We learn after the Tour the Kaiser Jan on the blog really IS the real Kaiser Jan . . .

Basso takes second, impresses everyone except Bjarne Riis, who picks up Ivan's bike and tosses it into the crowd, injuring six . . .

Big George Hincapie wins BOTH a sprint and mountain stage to secure third place, then signs onto the Serotta forum as BigGeorge and dares anyone who talked **** about him here to meet at the Parting Glass in Saratoga for a beer . . .

Landis takes fourth, announces he will leave cycling to become a Mennonite minister. Blames his loss on not still haveing Hamilton, Botero, and Guittterez on the team to pull him up the hills . . .

Levi . . . Well, Levi doesn't care if he wins or not, because he he has the ultimate hottie wife to go home to . . .

BBD ;)

fiamme red
06-23-2006, 02:03 PM
http://www.fantasycyclinggame.com/

Fat Robert
06-23-2006, 05:17 PM
Well, Levi doesn't care if he wins or not, because he he has the ultimate hottie wife to go home to . . .

odessa and elisa will be in the villa and the baths with the noble equestrian fattymus in the latin quarter of provo. scarlett is welcome to, but she'll have to wait.

I'm going to be sooo wrong, but I'm going out on a limb just to be there...I'll say that none of the three favorites on this forum pan out. basso is too tired from the giro, jan left his best shot in 2003, and floyd spends the rest day riding a harley, jamming to ac/dc, and loses ten minutes the next day but says it was a blast and he'll do it again next year.

cadel evans takes it. aussie aussie aussie.

catulle
06-23-2006, 05:24 PM
odessa and elisa will be in the villa and the baths with the noble equestrian fattymus in the latin quarter of provo. scarlett is welcome to, but she'll have to wait.

WRONG...! Scarlett ain't going to no filthy bath with no equine, atmo.

zeroking17
06-23-2006, 05:34 PM
B. Hinault comes out of retirement and kicks everyone's asses. He rides the final TT in a short-sleeved dress shirt. Hey, it could happen.

In any case, I'd truly like to see the podium populated by riders who know when to take a risk and go for it. Defensive riding may be more calculated, but I dig riders with panache.

Fixed
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
1 valverde
2 vinokourov
3 evans

green
boonen

pokadot
landis

white
some russian kid

atmo
06-23-2006, 05:50 PM
1) larry bird
2) kevin mchale
3) robert parish
4) dennis johnson
5) danny ainge

Fat Robert
06-23-2006, 05:54 PM
no fred roberts?

he was no fred.

obtuse
06-23-2006, 06:02 PM
1. fstrthnu
2. hamblen
3. hysbrian
4. ms. wallace

obtuse

shinomaster
06-24-2006, 12:29 AM
3...J-lo
2...Liv Tyler
1...Uma Thurman

If I could see these hot chicanas riding around in spandex I could die happy. :banana:

Elefantino
06-24-2006, 05:41 AM
3. LeMond
2. Armstrong
1. Me

You said "fantasy," didn't you?

The Spider
06-24-2006, 06:21 AM
1. Ullrich
2. Scott Davis
3. Michael Rogers

T mobile clean sweep after the 2 aussies pull Jan up a giant col and fly down the other side whilst the peloton accidently gets lost on a giant highway overpass/roundabout deal. either that or a train crossing (it is 2006 - the official year of the traincrossing!)