PDA

View Full Version : belgian national championships this week:

obtuse
06-22-2006, 09:47 PM
it won't happen but vdb always turns it up a notch for this one although he's never won it.

the good money is on boonen but it'd be nice to see someone win who can actually wear the jersey.

nico's a bit effed up from taking a spill, but he'll be there.

probably some kermesse bandit like geert omloop will it; but who knows.

personally, it's be great to see verbrugghe get a win in what is probably his final year; although as always i'm gunning for frankie.

obtuse

atmo
06-22-2006, 09:52 PM
it won't happen but vdb always turns it up a notch for this one although he's never won it.

the good money is on boonen but it'd be nice to see someone win who can actually wear the jersey.

nico's a bit effed up from taking a spill, but he'll be there.

probably some kermesse bandit like geert omloop will it; but who knows.

personally, it's be great to see verbrugghe get a win in what is probably his final year; although as always i'm gunning for frankie.

obtuse

i pick dirck van den kwytwiccckkk.

Bill Bove
06-22-2006, 09:56 PM
VDB seems to be a guy I shouldn't really like but there's something about him that makes me want to see him pull it off.

Boonen should win it but what you say about the jersey being on a back that can wear it is true, a montage of the rainbow and Belgian stripes, too bad.

Why isn't the US race this weekend too? It's not like all the Euro based pro's are busy on Sunday. I guess the travel would be to much this close to the tour.

atmo
06-22-2006, 09:58 PM
but there's something about him that makes me want to see him pull it off.

that's so key west atmo

obtuse
06-22-2006, 09:59 PM
i pick dirck van den kwytwiccckkk.

ok. let's check the odds with this guy.

Bill Bove
06-22-2006, 10:01 PM
that's so key west atmo
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

manet
06-22-2006, 10:19 PM