PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Ti stem, Oakley, SRAM Red, Campy, Nisi, Deda

PaulE
05-05-2016, 12:50 PM
Here are a few items I won't be using that I have for sale. Items are located in Northeast Bergen County, NJ if you are local and want to save on shipping -

Serotta Ti Quill Stem, -17 degrees, 12 cm, very good condition. $135 shipped in the continental US. The price on this one is what it is. I'm open to a trade for the same stem in similar condition but 10 cm if that works for anyone.

Campagnolo 10 speed cassette. I really don't know much about Campy, but this cassette is 10 speed, 12-25 and the 3 largest cogs are titanium, so I think that makes it at least "Record". It looks to be in very good condition, and the previous, original owner had so many bikes that I doubt it had very many miles on it. Campy cassette is sold!

SRAM Red 10 speed powerdome cassette. This is the original Red powerdome, 10 speed, 11-26, "missing tooth" technology. I bought it as a spare from a fellow forumite several years ago and never used it. It is in great shape, the only thing unusual about it is that it has a FAR NEAR lockring instead of a SRAM lockring. SRAM cassette is sold!

Deda Newton Anatomic handlebars. Brand new, black, 31.7 mm center section, 46 cm outside to outside (44 c-t-c) width. Bought these for a new build, mounted them in the stem, mounted the STI levers and decided to go with the Fizik bar instead, so off they came without ever being used. $45 shipped in the continental US.

Oakley Sunglasses. These are some used Oakleys, non-polarized, non-prescription smoke grey lenses with just a few light scratches. I think they are the Half-Jacket model, as the number on the inside looks like 03-650. They are also a little on the small side, so they may be the so-called "Asia Fit" version. $25 shipped in the continental US.

Nisi Tubular rims. I have a pair of NOS Nisi Solidal 32 hole rims still in the wrapper and a single NOS Nisi 36 hole rim unwrapped with a very few small scratches from shop wear. The pair is $50 plus actual shipping and the single is $25 plus actual shipping. I'll do my best to keep shipping costs as low as possible.

If you're interested in something but think the price is out of line, let me know, I'm also open to making deals on multiple items. I'm pretty firm on the price for the Serotta Ti stem, but if you have a good story on why you need it to complete a vintage build I might be persuaded.

Thanks as always.

curlybro
05-05-2016, 01:28 PM
I'd like the powerdome. PMed.

wildboar
05-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Campy 10 speed cassette PM'd.

PaulE
05-05-2016, 05:14 PM
The Campy and SRAM cassettes are now sold, thanks!

PaulE
08-30-2016, 11:28 AM
I am down to just the Deda bars and the Nisi rims, open to offers. Thanks!