PDA

View Full Version : As Jake says in Blues Brothers....I have seen the light!!!

Kingfisher
05-03-2016, 05:19 AM
First ride on new Legend Ti last night. Good lord, what a revelation! I have ridden many bikes in 40 plus years of racing/riding, but this....is something else. It just does EVERYTHING well, smooth ride, stiff (I'm over 210 lbs), incredible handling, corners on rails. I could go on and on. I had goosebumps half my ride! Thank you Serotta for making this frame!!

Bike was purchased on this forum from Cornfed, has Super Record 11 and Easton wheels, fsa carbon bars and seatpost.

I tried to put in bedroom last night before bed, so I could wake up and have her there, but wife says she has her limits!:)

paredown
05-03-2016, 06:26 AM
Now that's a ride report!

josephr
05-03-2016, 07:50 AM
nice...makes me jealous!

Tickdoc
05-03-2016, 08:29 AM
and that is what it is all about. Enjoy the ride.

notsew
05-03-2016, 10:04 AM
https://youtu.be/lX5tfRdkoY0

PaMtbRider
05-03-2016, 10:40 AM
I know there is a lot of Serotta DNA in the marketplace today, but I really wish the company was still in business. The legend truly lives up to its name. Enjoy the bike, they are something special that not everyone gets to experience.

Mzilliox
05-03-2016, 10:46 AM
hell yeah brother, Serotta made a few pretty damn good bikes.

now post pictures for petes sake:beer:

Dead Man
05-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Is it....... Legendary?

cachagua
05-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Sometimes the magic works.

I've had seven or eight Serottas, some were transcendental -- lived up to the legend in every way -- and some I never could quite love. SL, SLX, Colorado Concept, bigger, smaller, no pattern to it.

But if you've got one that sings to you like that, then buddy, RIDE it, and don't ever let it go. Congratulations for your good fortune.

Ken Robb
05-03-2016, 01:24 PM
I had a stock Legend with Serotta 1" O2 fork and it was one of the very best bikes I ever rode. One of our Forumites asked if I would sell it to his pal while they were visiting San Diego. I let him buy it because I also had my ti Strada Bianca by MOOTS with YBB rear end and canti brakes. That Hampsten was just as good on the road but could also take fat tires and I had 7 other bikes so I didn't need the Legend. I heard the buyer loved it too.

redir
05-03-2016, 01:57 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of Ti.

We're on a mission... from God.