PDA

View Full Version : OT: Need plumber reference RI/Southern MA

vav
05-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Hello guys, anybody from Providence/SE MA area can recommend a plumber you trust. I am looking for a second opinion with an issue on my sewer line. I need a guy with a camera as I know not all plumbers do or own cameras.
Thanks in advance

OtayBW
05-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Is this for a municipal sewer line or a private drainfield line? If the latter, a good excavating contractor who does drainfield work may be able to help you out with the camera and more. I know this from personal experience when I lived in SE MA, but unfortunately, I cannot recall the guy. Your local Health Dept. will have a list of 'approved' contractors that might be of some help.

GL.

daker13
05-02-2016, 06:13 PM
I've gone through a couple, and I really like Jimmy from Barrington Plumbing. He might ring his hands a little bit--'Ohh, this is really bad,' etc.--but cost-wise it always comes out okay. He has a couple of trucks running. I've tried a few from Angie's List, and he's the best of the bunch.

If he doesn't service your area, I might be able to come up with another recommendation. Just let me know.