PDA

View Full Version : The funniest cycling news of the day

berserk87
04-28-2016, 03:12 PM
I found this article (not a long read):

http://road.cc/content/news/187883-british-cycling-ordered-investigate-online-sales-gb-kit

"British Cycling ordered to investigate online sales of GB kit
by Simon MacMichael April 28 2016

Another headache for governing body as UK Sport emailed screengrab including bike for sale from eBay inflatable penis seller"

Truth is funnier than fiction, folks. It gets better:

"British Cycling has been ordered by UK Sport, the government body that funds its performance programme, to conduct an urgent investigation after items including a bike were found for sale online.

The news comes as the governing body deals with the fallout of the resignation yesterday as technical director of Shane Sutton following allegations of discrimination. UK Sport is involved in investigating those claims.

According to Sky Sports News (link is external), UK Sport was emailed a screengrab of British Cycling kit and equipment including the bike being sold online. It has not been reported which website was involved.

On eBay, one vendor, jonvelo (link is external), is currently selling a variety of British Cycling skinsuits – amongst his other wares which include inflatable penis suits, while another seller, yellosweeptwo (link is external), also has a number available, some described as "rider issue." It is not known whether either is linked to the sales British Cycling has been asked to investigate."

Technically, an inflatable penis suit is a skin suit, of sorts.

Ronsonic
04-28-2016, 05:37 PM
Well, if he's making the riders wear penis suits then that's certainly grounds for a complaint.

RFC
04-29-2016, 12:53 PM
Well, if he's making the riders wear penis suits then that's certainly grounds for a complaint.

Well, at least they will be able to get into the New Zealand restaurant (thread below) that banned lycra shorts.

OldCrank
04-29-2016, 04:13 PM
looks pretty aero...

Cicli
04-29-2016, 05:24 PM
Well, at least they will be able to get into the New Zealand restaurant (thread below) that banned lycra shorts.

I am wearing this to the next wedding I go to.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/BIG-INFLATABLE-BLACK-PENIS-FANCY-DRESS-COCK-COSTUME-STAG-HEN-NIGHT-WILLY-OUTFIT-/221957522896?nav=SEARCH&varId=520841960701