PDA

View Full Version : Lunchtime ride

flydhest
06-21-2006, 10:49 AM
Anybody else in?

Sunny and not too muggy . . . I'm outta here.

Too Tall
06-21-2006, 12:12 PM
So we can surmise from this that Flyhedst is not on the COO list.

cydewaze
06-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Anybody else in?

Sunny and not too muggy . . . I'm outta here.
If only my office had showers of any sort, I'd leave my spare bike here.

Actually, if I left my spare bike here it'd be gone, just like the memory in my PC 2 years ago, and any nice pens, and half the bottled water I bring in, and... etc, etc. I think I'm financing one of the cleaning person's side businesses.

znfdl
06-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Fly:

I would be happy to meet you down at the point at 6:30am almost any day

Sandy
06-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Fly:

How about me? How about me? I'll bring my BMW motorcycle to keep up. :rolleyes:

:banana: Vroom Vroom Sandy :banana:

znfdl
06-21-2006, 02:02 PM
How about me? How about me? I'll bring my BMW motorcycle to keep up. :rolleyes:

:banana: Vroom Vroom Sandy :banana:

Only if I can draft :D

Kevan
06-21-2006, 02:31 PM
on my bicycle commute to the office this morning. He's out there, somewhere, riding his lil' heart out. He used his Blackberry to send me occasional updates. He currently is at mile 132 and he reports that his sunscreen has worn off, he's run out of Advil and the inside of his left knee is killing him. He wants me to go pick him up?

Should I?

Ginger
06-21-2006, 02:36 PM
would he do it for you?

Well ok...when you get off work.

flydhest
06-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Fly:

That could work out. I get to work around 8:00 or a bit before, but I'm finding that lunchtime riding will get in the way, precisely because of TooTall's wiseass comment. The difficulty will be squaring a.m. dog-walking with the wife.

Sandy
06-21-2006, 04:37 PM
on my bicycle commute to the office this morning. He's out there, somewhere, riding his lil' heart out. He used his Blackberry to send me occasional updates. He currently is at mile 132 and he reports that his sunscreen has worn off, he's run out of Advil and the inside of his left knee is killing him. He wants me to go pick him up?

Should I?

Yep. Isn't that how you got me?? :rolleyes: :)

:) 52 Card Pick Up Sandy :)

Too Tall
06-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Nothing wise about it...I'm relieved infact that you have not been sequestered in some cave in W.VA for the (future) safety of our fair nation, the world and ? Today was one of those days in the fed. Don't ask :rolleyes: