PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a tandem Friendly group ride Aug 6 th , Near the factory

Smiley
06-19-2006, 06:24 PM
Will be driving to Vermont to do a Bike Vermont Tour and will spend the night around the Saratoga Springs area, Looking to hook up with Forumites to do a ride about 50 miles on Sunday August 6 th. I will be riding a tandem and may have Rapid Tourist along with us. So any good club rides taking place or can we organize a MINI Nottrott Saratoga style ???? Lets post some ideas please.

Rapid Tourist
06-19-2006, 07:35 PM
This could be quite an adventure. Andrew, can you join us for some fun?

BumbleBeeDave
06-19-2006, 08:38 PM
. . . I may be out of town. Not absolutely sure yet!

BBD

Sandy
06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I think that I might have an interest in that. I will talk to you tomorrow about it.

Sandy

Smiley
06-21-2006, 05:15 PM
come on guys and gals no love for us, So anybody got a good Q sheet that takes us on a senic ride around Saratoga Springs ?

johnmdesigner
06-22-2006, 07:55 AM
http://home.nycap.rr.com/bcurtiss/index.htm

Try here.

http://www.blueskybicycles.com/featuredridedetail.php?id=16

And here.

Climb01742
06-22-2006, 03:37 PM
come on guys and gals no love for us, So anybody got a good Q sheet that takes us on a senic ride around Saratoga Springs ?

smiley, as an alternative, why not spend the night in boston on your way to vermont? i'm sure we can rustle up quite a nice posse for you to ride with... we have some great riding out my way. i'd be very very happy to be your tour guide. heck, i'll throw in dinner! lord knows i owe you some reciprocal hospitality! hey, why not?

Sandy
06-22-2006, 04:41 PM
smiley, as an alternative, why not spend the night in boston on your way to vermont? i'm sure we can rustle up quite a nice posse for you to ride with... we have some great riding out my way. i'd be very very happy to be your tour guide. heck, i'll throw in dinner! lord knows i owe you some reciprocal hospitality! hey, why not?

Did I hear you say that you will throw in dinner? Would that be a fancy dancy all you can eat buffet dinner? Am I invited too?? :)

:) Salivating Starving Serotta Sandy :)

Climb01742
06-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Did I hear you say that you will throw in dinner? Would that be a fancy dancy all you can eat buffet dinner? Am I invited too?? :)

:) Salivating Starving Serotta Sandy :)

absolutely!! all d.c. nottrott brethren are welcome.