PDA

View Full Version : Ksyrium adjustment...

orbea65
06-19-2006, 09:08 AM
On a 2005 Ksyrium SSC SL front wheel, how do you take out the side to side play in the wheel?? Is there an online manual showing this?
thx!

alancw3
06-19-2006, 11:23 AM
haven't had to deal with this issue yet with my ksrium elites. i did read on another forum that adjustments are very easy. i did get a wrench with my bike/wheels to make adjustments. i would think that you could use the wrench to eliminate the side play. the wrench i speak of fits into the holes on the side of the wheel hub flange. hope this helps. good luck! ps. i was aprehensive to get these flat bladed wheels but i have to admit that in 1200 miles they are running true. i even hit a bad pothole down here recently and no problem. i guess what i am saying is that now that i have flatbladed spokes i can't see being w/o them based on my experience so far. and they look cool too!!!!!!!

Needs Help
06-19-2006, 11:36 AM
On a 2005 Ksyrium SSC SL front wheel, how do you take out the side to side play in the wheel?? Is there an online manual showing this?
thx!
Take the wrench that came with the rims, insert into the holes that form a circle on the hub, and tighten. You can do it without removing the wheel from the frame. If you over tighten, the wheel won't spin as freely anymore.

alancw3
06-19-2006, 11:40 AM
exactly what i read on another forum. what could be easier!!!!

orbea65
06-19-2006, 11:53 AM
thanks!