PDA

View Full Version : raceview cycles

Basso69
04-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Has anyone had any trouble getting an email answer from Raceview cycles.
they sent the wrong brake pads for my wheels,they said to send incorrect ones back for an exchange,three emails sent to them still no reply if they received mine back or if they sent the replacements,any ideas

Rossin
04-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Yes, I am having the same problem with them not responding to emails or telling me my email was retrieved from their junk file when emailing them a 2nd, 3rd time etc. All this and I still have yet to resolve either an alternate item they offered or a full refund as they informed me the original ordered item I ordered and paid for is no longer stocked and has been discontinued and that they sold the last one out of their shop. This whole problem has been going on now for 3 weeks. Credit card payment in full for an item their website indicated was in stock but they did not have and now it almost impossible to get an email response for a solution. So, I will handle it ultimately if necessary with my credit card company to reverse the charges if they drop me which so far it appears they have. I have also found other references on the web which are negative regarding their company and history.