PDA

View Full Version : Scheldeprijs on now

MattTuck
04-06-2016, 09:30 AM
47 km to go. (http://www.bvls2016.sc/stream3.html) stream at your own risk.

rePhil
04-06-2016, 09:40 AM
Live on youtube too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xheRtJFfH5c

sandyrs
04-06-2016, 10:16 AM
The running chat alongside the Youtube stream is infuriating. Lotto Soudal is not Cofidis. Cervelo is not a team. Boonen is not his team's designated rider today. We can see the kilometers remaining on, ya know, the stream.

Good to see that Youtube comments continue to the be the lowest rung of internet Hell even when in live format.

On the other hand, super convenient to have the race streaming on Youtube, so I'll take it :)

rePhil
04-06-2016, 10:22 AM
??? I don't see it on full screen

The running chat alongside the Youtube stream is infuriating. Lotto Soudal is not Cofidis. Cervelo is not a team. Boonen is not his team's designated rider today. We can see the kilometers remaining on, ya know, the stream.

Good to see that Youtube comments continue to the be the lowest rung of internet Hell even when in live format.

On the other hand, super convenient to have the race streaming on Youtube, so I'll take it :)

MattTuck
04-06-2016, 10:24 AM
^^^ Sandy, you said it man!

lol.

Jad
04-06-2016, 10:25 AM

I'm not seeing the chat on the side, but I think full screen takes care of it either way. But that's pretty funny/annoying.

sandyrs
04-06-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm not seeing the chat on the side, but I think full screen takes care of it either way. But that's pretty funny/annoying.

You can hide it in non-fullscreen (aka I'm At Work Mode), but yeah, it's fun to check in every so often. :banana:

kramnnim
04-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Kittel's helmet hair is great.

Jad
04-06-2016, 10:39 AM
47 km to go. (http://www.bvls2016.sc/stream3.html) stream at your own risk.

Thanks Matt--I wouldn't have caught it otherwise. Good finish.

jpw
04-06-2016, 10:49 AM
another Cav interview that will have the team sponsors wondering why they invest in him. A live interview and he says "...����ed up..." in an answer to a question. he is embarrassing.

Elefantino
04-06-2016, 10:53 AM
another Cav interview that will have the team sponsors wondering why they invest in him. A live interview and he says "...����ed up..." in an answer to a question. he is embarrassing.
No, team sponsors love him. F-bombs aren't as big a deal across the pond.

And so do journalists. Who else would admit that a) he couldn't see in the rain and just went where he thought he should go and b) when he caught Kittel and thought he'd win Kittel hit an extra gear. "I used to be able to do that," he said.

Priceless.