PDA

View Full Version : RE: Zipp Recall - anyone gotten their wheel back?

bloody sunday
03-30-2016, 02:28 AM
How long did it take? MY shop says they're waiting for boxes from zipp. They've had it for 9 days now and still no boxes. They said probably next week (!)

CiclistiCliff
03-30-2016, 02:38 AM
How long did it take? MY shop says they're waiting for boxes from zipp. They've had it for 9 days now and still no boxes. They said probably next week (!)

I manage warranties/recalls for my shop and we ran out of wheel boxes last week. Ironically, our 2016 Zipps came in yesterday but 4 of the 10 boxes have already been used for customer recalls.

Zipp did mention to me that they could send out boxes, but couldn't give me an ETA on when they'd arrive if they did send us boxes.

So far, we've sent 13 wheels into Zipp for recall purposes.We're trying to hoard all wheel boxes as this will continue for a while...

Does your shop not have any wheel boxes or bike boxes that can be cut down to size? Are there any other local shops that have boxes?

Enrico's wheel arrived at Zipp yesterday according to the tracking number. I imagine it'll be there for a week or two before it gets shipped back to my shop in California.

CiclistiCliff
03-30-2016, 02:40 AM
And please be patient with your LBS employees. We are at the mercy of Zipp. There is nothing we can do to expedite anything and many of us are victims of this recall as well.

commonguy001
03-30-2016, 06:08 AM
For the LBS guys - I'm in no hurry and haven't brought my 404 in yet. Any issues if I hold out for another month? Personally if I didn't get the wheel back until June I'd be fine as I rarely ride them.

I probably need to just call my guy...

Cheers
Pete

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 06:12 AM
I manage warranties/recalls for my shop and we ran out of wheel boxes last week. Ironically, our 2016 Zipps came in yesterday but 4 of the 10 boxes have already been used for customer recalls.

Zipp did mention to me that they could send out boxes, but couldn't give me an ETA on when they'd arrive if they did send us boxes.

So far, we've sent 13 wheels into Zipp for recall purposes.We're trying to hoard all wheel boxes as this will continue for a while...

Does your shop not have any wheel boxes or bike boxes that can be cut down to size? Are there any other local shops that have boxes?

Enrico's wheel arrived at Zipp yesterday according to the tracking number. I imagine it'll be there for a week or two before it gets shipped back to my shop in California.

If it's a rebuild, new spokes...why not disassemble the wheel, send it back in a rim box with hub in there? Just a suggestion.

AJosiahK
03-30-2016, 06:13 AM
Im about to send a front and skewers in today. Have yet to make the call as I have been busy.

From what I hear, Zipp/Sram has been really good about this. Timing Ive seen is less than two weeks depending on where you are (shipping)

Will update when I get the wheel back.

ergott
03-30-2016, 06:30 AM
If it's a rebuild, new spokes...why not disassemble the wheel, send it back in a rim box with hub in there? Just a suggestion.

I wouldn't be surprised if Zipp wants the wheel intact.

AJosiahK
03-30-2016, 06:34 AM

correct

as per certain legalities blah blah, they are rebuilding the wheels themselves.

unfortunately mine is a tubular. heres to a few minutes hours of "practice" with the removal and installation process

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 06:34 AM

oh well..

AngryScientist
03-30-2016, 06:50 AM
this reminds me, i've got a set of zipp somethings in the basement, i better check on that front hub. grumble.

superbowlpats
03-30-2016, 07:16 AM
I had mine done in Feb of 2015 (the original recall). If I remember correctly it took about 3 weeks. Zipp wants the wheel intact but with no tire / skewer.

shotojs78
03-30-2016, 07:27 AM
In USA, if I understand, you have to send the wheels directly to zipp HQ, here in Quebec in Canada, fortunately, zipp sent spokes, hubs and Nipples to our zipp distributor so for me, the complete process took 3 days.

earlfoss
03-30-2016, 07:54 AM
Mine arrived yesterday. It took 1 week.

They just gave me a new wheel.

shotojs78
03-30-2016, 07:56 AM

Wow. New wheel.
Why? Major problem??

livingminimal
03-30-2016, 08:00 AM

It would drive me insane to have mis-matched wheels.
effing insane. I'd have to sell them, or buy the correct matching wheel for the replaced one.

shovelhd
03-30-2016, 08:14 AM
It would drive me insane to have mis-matched wheels.
effing insane. I'd have to sell them, or buy the correct matching wheel for the replaced one.

Poor bika. The indignity.

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 08:59 AM

Probably quicker, cheaper to just replace the wheel. To bad since the rims are probably fine..i'd check HQ dumpster...

livingminimal
03-30-2016, 09:00 AM
poor bika. The indignity.

poor brain
the ocd-ity.

bloody sunday
03-30-2016, 09:19 AM

Apparently, my shop doesn't boxes to send my wheel in. I was only the second person to bring one in when I did it last monday. I can't believe they're waiting for boxes from Zipp. I can't believe it's still sitting in their shop. Really crappy and I know it's not their fault...

And please be patient with your LBS employees. We are at the mercy of Zipp. There is nothing we can do to expedite anything and many of us are victims of this recall as well.

I'm not mad at them, just wondering if it's typical for Zipp to send shops boxes. I figure if they're waiting that long they would just box it themselves - guess my shop hates me...

Im about to send a front and skewers in today. Have yet to make the call as I have been busy.

From what I hear, Zipp/Sram has been really good about this. Timing Ive seen is less than two weeks depending on where you are (shipping)

Will update when I get the wheel back.

are you sending them yourself?

weisan
03-30-2016, 09:21 AM
poor brain
the ocd-ity.

Poor Rapha
The vanity!

:D

Still waiting on mine. In no hurry. New wheel? Sure I will take it.

sitzmark
03-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Probably quicker, cheaper to just replace the wheel. To bad since the rims are probably fine..i'd check HQ dumpster...

Firecrest rim hasn't changed since 2010. No reason for mismatches.

2 year warranty on wheels - so any returned within (close to) that date code become a "warranty replace" candidate anyway. Disassembly/assembly labor, spokes/nipples, and handling probably nets out close to pulling complete wheel off shelf and shipping.

Sram's immediate focus after buying Zipp was to make sure access to unbuilt rims is not possible. Probably will destroy those that aren't returned.

livingminimal
03-30-2016, 09:55 AM
Poor Rapha
The vanity!

:D

Still waiting on mine. In no hurry. New wheel? Sure I will take it.

Ha! Rapha has function too ya know ;)

I have a hard time with wheelset mileage being off from one wheel to the other. Or one wheel in different condition than the other. Really ····s with my head.

mistermo
03-30-2016, 09:56 AM
To bad since the rims are probably fine..i'd check HQ dumpster...

They're local. I'm on it.

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 10:06 AM
Apparently, my shop doesn't boxes to send my wheel in. I was only the second person to bring one in when I did it last monday. I can't believe they're waiting for boxes from Zipp. I can't believe it's still sitting in their shop. Really crappy and I know it's not their fault...

I'm not mad at them, just wondering if it's typical for Zipp to send shops boxes. I figure if they're waiting that long they would just box it themselves - guess my shop hates me...

are you sending them yourself?

If they can't find a box to put the wheel in I think they are being lazy. Take a frame or even bike box, a box cutter and make one. Not that hard. They aren't paying shipping, they are getting a call tag so it doesn't have to be pretty, just secure. Imho

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 10:09 AM
Firecrest rim hasn't changed since 2010. No reason for mismatches.

2 year warranty on wheels - so any returned within (close to) that date code become a "warranty replace" candidate anyway. Disassembly/assembly labor, spokes/nipples, and handling probably nets out close to pulling complete wheel off shelf and shipping.

Sram's immediate focus after buying Zipp was to make sure access to unbuilt rims is not possible. Probably will destroy those that aren't returned.

That makes perfect sense......no, not at all. They would rather go thru this than offer rims? Dum but no big surprise. A big box of destroyed rims next to the big box if shift levers with only a broken shift lever blade, that they tossed to. Kinda wonder why this stuff costs as much as it does...

sitzmark
03-30-2016, 11:08 AM
That makes perfect sense......no, not at all. They would rather go thru this than offer rims? Dum but no big surprise. A big box of destroyed rims next to the big box if shift levers with only a broken shift lever blade, that they tossed to. Kinda wonder why this stuff costs as much as it does...

Yup ... as a customer it is a frustrating policy.

As a product manager in my early years in the medical device/instrument industry, I have some concept for what it's like to have control over what customers have in the field. If you want to make sure something is out of circulation, bring it in get your hands on it and destroy it. If you have your own field service team, field updates are more controllable than working through dealer/distributor service reps, but still not as reliable as getting something in house. Who's completely trained/skilled and who isn't. An update done poorly results in yet another effort ($$) to correct. Paperwork nightmares of matching parts out to parts returned/destroyed and confirming against original production numbers. Lots of fraud outside the USA with replacement parts. Yada yada...

No idea if any of this is Zipp's concern, but easier and less expensive in the long run to control from A to Z if you want to put an issue to bed.

berserk87
03-30-2016, 11:50 AM

Their HQ is about 30 minutes from me. I may need someone to hold onto my ankles while I dumpster dive...if mistermo does not beat me to it.

bloody sunday
03-30-2016, 12:43 PM
If they can't find a box to put the wheel in I think they are being lazy. Take a frame or even bike box, a box cutter and make one. Not that hard. They aren't paying shipping, they are getting a call tag so it doesn't have to be pretty, just secure. Imho

that's what I'm thinking too. It's really disappointing - I use them because they're my club's main sponsor. I hesitated using them because I haven't had good experiences there before I joined... I wonder if I can go down there and get my wheel back. Do you think I could bring them the box it came in so they can send it?

earlfoss
03-30-2016, 12:49 PM
Wow. New wheel.
Why? Major problem??

They said there was a nick in the brake track of the rim and couldn't send it back out to me in good conscience.

I'm not sure there was actually a nick in the rim but I appreciate the replacement and they have earned my business in the future.

The wheel matches my rear just fine. I have the Zipp decals removed anyway and the new wheel they sent me has blacked out ones that I can just remove at any time. All in all, not a hassle for me. The new hub is black and matches the rear just fine.

CiclistiCliff
03-30-2016, 12:57 PM
that's what I'm thinking too. It's really disappointing - I use them because they're my club's main sponsor. I hesitated using them because I haven't had good experiences there before I joined... I wonder if I can go down there and get my wheel back. Do you think I could bring them the box it came in so they can send it?

It is your wheel and all they need to do is slap a call tag on a box. Any box.

I didn't want to call anyone out, but as OldPotatoe said, they're being lazy...

livingminimal
03-30-2016, 01:14 PM
They said there was a nick in the brake track of the rim and couldn't send it back out to me in good conscience.

I'm not sure there was actually a nick in the rim but I appreciate the replacement and they have earned my business in the future.

The wheel matches my rear just fine. I have the Zipp decals removed anyway and the new wheel they sent me has blacked out ones that I can just remove at any time. All in all, not a hassle for me. The new hub is black and matches the rear just fine.

That was cool of them.
Still the OCD in me would bug out, for better or worse...

Also, I wonder if they destroy them, or rebuild and use them for all their various lower-level partnerships and prize-giveaways etc throughout the year. (obviously not hoops with nicks in them but other ones they'd replace)

bloody sunday
03-30-2016, 02:20 PM
Just got this straight from Zipp:

Tony,

We have followed up on your case and confirmed the shop has, both, boxes and calltags at their disposal. It is a matter of them boxing the wheels, attaching the labels, and sending the wheels back to us.

Best,

Regards,
Zipp USA
www.zipp.com

Do you think my shop was just pulling my chain?

CPP
03-30-2016, 02:46 PM
Their HQ is about 30 minutes from me. I may need someone to hold onto my ankles while I dumpster dive...if mistermo does not beat me to it.

Don't waste your time! Most warranty cases are sawed in half then canned.

berserk87
03-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Don't waste your time! Most warranty cases are sawed in half then canned.

Yes, I know. I was just having fun. Can't see me really being held upside down in a dumpster digging for Zipp castoffs.

ntb1001
03-30-2016, 04:57 PM
I don't know about that....my shop is charging me shipping!!!!

oldpotatoe
03-30-2016, 05:59 PM

Call tag issued by sram/zipp, free shipping for shop and you, supposed to be.

weaponsgrade
03-30-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm still waiting. My wheel was shipped to Zipp on the 18th.

bloody sunday
03-31-2016, 12:21 AM

you should find out/argue about it - it should be completely free

CPP
03-31-2016, 12:52 AM
Yes, I know. I was just having fun. Can't see me really being held upside down in a dumpster digging for Zipp castoffs.

I've done it for less!!!!!

CiclistiCliff
03-31-2016, 03:00 AM

It is ABSOLUTELY free for the consumer. Shops are getting labor credits from SRAM/ZIPP, call tags for the shipping and if requested, boxes.

Time to fire your LBS.

oldpotatoe
03-31-2016, 05:51 AM
It is ABSOLUTELY free for the consumer. Shops are getting labor credits from SRAM/ZIPP, call tags for the shipping and if requested, boxes.

Time to fire your LBS.

For being inept and carrying zipp stuff.

weisan
03-31-2016, 06:30 AM
For being inept and carrying zipp stuff.

goes to show...kinda like people, there's a "spectrum" of LBS(s) out there and then there's the REAL LBS.

ntb1001
03-31-2016, 07:16 AM
Well, I am in Canada..so maybe it's different here. I'm going to call sram today to find out.

crossjunkee
03-31-2016, 09:35 AM
Tomorrow will be two weeks for me. I was hoping to use them in a crit this weekend, oh well.

bloody sunday
03-31-2016, 09:51 AM
Tomorrow will be two weeks for me. I was hoping to use them in a crit this weekend, oh well.

yeah, thought I would have mine a lot sooner too.

my bike looks ridiculous right now - but I don't care. I really don't want to change the rear pads and adjust them for my alloys

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1527/25548177074_ef7a44b3b0_b.jpg

Waldo
03-31-2016, 12:14 PM
I own a pair of 101 demo wheels and had a LBS send the front wheel for recall repair. A pissed off Zipp rep called my LBS, asking how I ended us with the wheels.

Just do the damn repair, please.

binxnyrwarrsoul
03-31-2016, 12:17 PM
I own a pair of 101 demo wheels and had a LBS send the front wheel for recall repair. A pissed off Zipp rep called my LBS, asking how I ended us with the wheels.

Just do the damn repair, please.

Yeah, don't have a single thing made by Zipp. And never will. The SRAM of wheels. Oh wait...............

superbowlpats
03-31-2016, 12:25 PM
lots of Zipp hate here. I've never had a problem with my Zipp stuff on my TT bike: pair of 808 tubulars and a 900 Disc. had the hub replaced under recall. wheels have always stayed true. I even have R2C shifters on it and they've been flawless for the last 4 years. maybe I'm lucky.

bloody sunday
03-31-2016, 12:50 PM
Yeah, don't have a single thing made by Zipp. And never will. The SRAM of wheels. Oh wait...............

my whole cockpit is zipp, plus seatpost soon.

love their stuff - this is just unfortunate, but they're doing a great job of taking care of it. the zipp customer service responded to my online request in less than 12 hours - they even called my shop to find out what the heck was the holdup. thumbsup from me

Mr_Gimby
03-31-2016, 12:53 PM
lots of Zipp hate here. I've never had a problem with my Zipp stuff on my TT bike: pair of 808 tubulars and a 900 Disc. had the hub replaced under recall. wheels have always stayed true. I even have R2C shifters on it and they've been flawless for the last 4 years. maybe I'm lucky.

I am no SRAM fan, but most of the hate for Zipp comes from these unending recalls and hassles for their sheer bull-headedness in persisting to make their own hubs! For decades now, countless other high-end rim companies have used off-the-shelf hubs from manufacturers that clearly know how to build hubs far better. Yet Zipp persists. Its unreal. Think of the billions they could've saved by having everything laced to DT's, or Whites, or Kings, or a damn Novatec for that matter. They make great rims that are legitimately fast, but all this endless BS over hubs means I will Never own a Zipp wheel. Ever.

On the shop charging you for shipping, that is a bald-face lie. Canadia may be different, but everything in the US is shipped on Zipp's dime. The no-box issue is just outright laziness, as mentioned. It doens't even need to be a wheel-specific box! Anything the wheel will fit in honestly... Zipp will be back-billed for it all, nobody is measuring boxes before sending out those labels.

Mr_Gimby
03-31-2016, 12:55 PM
my whole cockpit is zipp, plus seatpost soon.

love their stuff - this is just unfortunate, but they're doing a great job of taking care of it. the zipp customer service responded to my online request in less than 12 hours - they even called my shop to find out what the heck was the holdup. thumbsup from me

Good customer service is one thing, but never needing to find this out is entirely another. (I kinda want a Sprint SL stem tho!)

superbowlpats
03-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Good customer service is one thing, but never needing to find this out is entirely another. (I kinda want a Sprint SL stem tho!)

slightly OT but I have a Marin Cortina Pro CX bike (2016 model) which comes with a Zipp cockpit and seatpost. every race I'd find my stem loose. I'd stop at the local Shimano tent (always seem to be at CX races around here) and they would tighten it and bitch and moan about Zipp and their damn Torx bolts. Well this happens EVERY race. finally my LBS takes the front end apart and find that is the POS Naild Navit fork - carbon fork with aluminum steerer tube that is loose (carbon to aluminum joint will not stay tight). Marin ended up replacing the fork for everyone on the team with a TRP fork. Now it stays tight.:hello:

CiclistiCliff
03-31-2016, 01:34 PM
All mechanics bitch about torx bolts because it means we need to grab something other than a 4mm or 5mm hex. Nothing wrong with torx bolts.

As for Canada recalls, they're sending hubs and spokes and the shops rebuild them.

bloody sunday
03-31-2016, 03:29 PM
All mechanics bitch about torx bolts because it means we need to grab something other than a 4mm or 5mm hex. Nothing wrong with torx bolts.

As for Canada recalls, they're sending hubs and spokes and the shops rebuild them.
I'm not a mechanic, but yes - it's a pain - which is why I want to switch over to titanium hex

oldpotatoe
03-31-2016, 04:31 PM

Except a recalled hub, I guess.:hello:

BTW-I warrantied 3 sets of R2C sram bar ends for Drew Scott(Dave's son)..then he paid to switch everything to shimano...on a Broadman.

seanile
03-31-2016, 05:11 PM
this has me daydreaming a funny scene of someone dipping their friend into a dumpster, and when pulled out they're inside a tube of rims.

bloody sunday
04-06-2016, 12:00 PM
got the stuff sorted out last week. my shop apparently had the boxes for several days. I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but that just seems terrible.

Nytro in Encinitas...

thegunner
04-06-2016, 12:52 PM
got mine back within a week (despite being told a month).

i think my shop was pessimistic.

bloody sunday
04-08-2016, 02:07 PM
still nothing for me.

weisan
04-08-2016, 02:08 PM
got mine back within a week (despite being told a month).

i think my shop was pessimistic.

early bird catches the worm.

Mine is still out, not back at the shop. 2 weeks and counting...I am not in a hurry.

crossjunkee
04-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Got mine back on Monday, just under 3 weeks. They did a great job and the wheel is perfectly true. Absence did make my heart grow fonder. I love my 303's.

weisan
04-12-2016, 05:06 PM
The local bike shop called me on Saturday to say the wheel is back and ready for pick up. I went over earlier today to pick it up and I noticed that the rim is not the exact same rim that I sent over. I knew because I have intentionally left behind some "identifying markers" using a sharpie. I brought it up to the shop's attention and they said they will hang on to it until their warranty manager is back at the shop on Thursday, and then they will figure out what the next step would be.

I have taken pictures of these markers prior for verification purposes.

Should I have just taken the wheel and left, rather than rocked the boat?

Unpredictable
04-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Funny to get a wheel back that wasn't yours....They are having the shops put the customer's name on each wheel with a sharpie....When the work is done at Zipp, they have been cleaning and polishing the wheels back up again with shoe polish ( yes that is what they use ) Wonder if you wheel just had all the marks cleaned off of it

weisan
04-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Funny to get a wheel back that wasn't yours....They are having the shops put the customer's name on each wheel with a sharpie....When the work is done at Zipp, they have been cleaning and polishing the wheels back up again with shoe polish ( yes that is what they use ) Wonder if you wheel just had all the marks cleaned off of it

Predictable pal, thanks for chiiming in. My markings are done using permanent sharpie - basically I just colored a couple of the dimples in certain places of the letter. They came back "all clear and no colored dimples" and it wasn't like the wheel was polished and cleaned, still looked like a used wheel that has dirt marks on.

oldpotatoe
04-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Predictable pal, thanks for chiiming in. My markings are done using permanent sharpie - basically I just colored a couple of the dimples in certain places of the letter. They came back "all clear and no colored dimples" and it wasn't like the wheel was polished and cleaned, still looked like a used wheel that has dirt marks on.

They cleaned it with dirt..what's the problem?;)

weisan
04-13-2016, 07:57 AM
Old pal, i believe that they should hire you as their public relations officer.

Waldo
04-13-2016, 02:48 PM
I got my wheel back yesterday, about 3-4 weeks after I dropped it off at the LBS. Haven't ridden it yet. It is MY wheel.

bloody sunday
04-14-2016, 12:10 AM
third week they've been gone... nothing yet...

enr1co
04-15-2016, 02:52 PM

Thanks motorbacon- picked up my wheel yesterday and it looks clean, shiny and true with a apology for the inconvenience letter from SRAM. Was out of country last week but motorbacon notified me on the 7th so i was only out of the wheel for about a little under 3 weeks- no biggie as i was using my winter wheels anyways.

josephr
04-15-2016, 03:29 PM

WeiPal -- Has it occurred to you that Zipp is owned by SRAM? I'm sure they realized those dimples were defective and went ahead replaced those for ya! Customer service at its finest! :banana:

weaponsgrade
04-15-2016, 04:12 PM
Got my wheel back. Turn around was about 3 weeks. The sram rep happened to be in the shop when I went to get the wheel. He mentioned that the reason why only the fronts were recalled is because the front wheel sees a lot more stresses when diving into a turn whereas the rear is just following.

weisan
04-15-2016, 05:28 PM
WeiPal -- Has it occurred to you that Zipp is owned by SRAM? I'm sure they realized those dimples were defective and went ahead replaced those for ya! Customer service at its finest! :banana:

So, got a call back today from the LBS. They were going back and forth with SRAM/Zipp. I told them I had taken pictures of the wheel before it was shipped out to prove that they are different. I looked around and couldn't find my pictures in any of my cameras or phone memory cards. :crap:
SRAM offered to take the wheel back and put in a brand new rim, essentially giving me a brand new wheel. That's very generous of them considered that I have lost my credible proof. Anyway, I haven't decided if I want to do that. Regardless, I am dropping off some beer for my LBS tomorrow when I go and get back the wheel.

Idris Icabod
04-15-2016, 06:07 PM
So, got a call back today from the LBS. They were going back and forth with SRAM/Zipp. I told them I had taken pictures of the wheel before it was shipped out to prove that they are different. I looked around and couldn't find my pictures in any of my cameras or phone memory cards. :crap:
SRAM offered to take the wheel back and put in a brand new rim, essentially giving me a brand new wheel. That's very generous of them considered that I have lost my credible proof. Anyway, I haven't decided if I want to do that. Regardless, I am dropping off some beer for my LBS tomorrow when I go and get back the wheel.

Just think, some poor sod just got his wheel back and found out that somebody colored in the dimples with Sharpie. Either that or Zipp have an intern cleaning the dimples with a q-tip, maybe your dimples were simply polished back to 100% aero efficiency?

oldpotatoe
04-16-2016, 06:25 AM

Good on ya.
As for the wheel, ebay is a wonderful place to get rid of it and build yourself something as a replacement.

weisan
04-16-2016, 06:57 AM
Hey old pal, you gotta be fair and square man...when it comes to highlighting the details.

SRAM offered to take the wheel back and put in a brand new rim

oldpotatoe
04-16-2016, 07:25 AM
Hey old pal, you gotta be fair and square man...when it comes to highlighting the details.

SRAM offered to take the wheel back and put in a brand new rim

Easier to sell. Into the way back machine, started with the 'r' word, 'recall'..Not surprised they are backstroking, again.

ntb1001
04-17-2016, 12:46 PM
Still waiting on mine...over 3 weeks now.

ntb1001
04-18-2016, 09:08 PM
Still waiting on mine...over 3 weeks now.
Nevermind...got it today.

New hub, spokes and nipples. Looks good.

bloody sunday
05-01-2016, 05:02 PM
update: got it back finally. took over one month. most of the blame goes to my shop...