PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Izumi shoes anyone?

jmoore
03-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Anyone have experience with the PI Elite or Pro Leader II shoes?

I like the looks of them and they are built on a running shoe last. I am just hesitant to order shoes online

Elefantino
03-21-2016, 09:10 PM
They are very good shoes. They don't fit me, though, for two reasons: one, the toe box is a bit constricting compared to my adidas/Mavics, even though it appears roomier; and two, it is wider through the mid foot area.

Quality-wise, though, they are top-notch.

I do have two pairs of PI running shoes and wear them most days at the shop. Caveat is that a) I don't run and b) I don't mind loose-fitting shoes for walking around.

jmoore
03-21-2016, 09:13 PM
They are very good shoes. They don't fit me, though, for two reasons: one, the toe box is a bit constricting compared to my adidas/Mavics, even though it appears roomier; and two, it is wider through the mid foot area.

Quality-wise, though, they are top-notch.

I do have two pairs of PI running shoes and wear them most days at the shop. Caveat is that a) I don't run and b) I don't mind loose-fitting shoes for walking around.

How do they run for sizing? I wear a 46 in Northwave and Lake

Elefantino
03-21-2016, 09:42 PM
They run true to size, as in you'd wear a 47 because that's what I wear and I always wore 46 in NW and Lake, both of which were too wide for my bony dogs.