PDA

View Full Version : How many miles do you get out of a Gel saddle?

Louis
06-13-2006, 11:29 PM
I think my Selle Italia Prolink Gel Flow has gone bad. I’m getting a pain in my right sit-bone area and when I compare the left side of the saddle to the right side the right side is much softer. Also, both sides are much softer than new saddle I have on another bike.

I weigh about 180 lbs and have about 3900 miles on the saddle.

How many miles have you gotten from Gel saddles?

(Aside: Maybe I should consider switching to a non-gel, but I have no idea how I would go about choosing an alternative.)

TIA

Louis

oracle
06-14-2006, 02:37 AM
I think my Selle Italia Prolink Gel Flow has gone bad. I’m getting a pain in my right sit-bone area and when I compare the left side of the saddle to the right side the right side is much softer. Also, both sides are much softer than new saddle I have on another bike.

(Aside: Maybe I should consider switching to a non-gel, but I have no idea how I would go about choosing an alternative.)

TIA

Louis

think silicone implants..........

Dekonick
06-14-2006, 07:01 AM

TIA

Louis

Brooks B-17!!!!!