PDA

View Full Version : WTB or Borrow: Arione VSX or Antares VSX

Raffy
03-10-2016, 11:50 AM
I'm having my yearly crisis over saddles so trying to see if I can get along with an Arione VSX or Antares VSX. Both non-VSX models have worked for me in the past but I'm getting a little taint pressure nowadays. Anyone have one for sale or one for loaner?

Thanks,
Raffy

gt88
03-10-2016, 12:02 PM
I have a Arione VSX K:ium I ordered by mistake. I mounted it and rode around the block, but it is not going to work for me. The saddle is black with black center channel. Basically, new w/o box. Would like to get $70 shipped. PM if you want it!

Mzilliox
03-10-2016, 12:13 PM
FWIW i rode both aliante with and without channel and much prefer the channel personally. My antares im getting rid of doesn't have it, sorry

Mr.Bean
03-10-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm having my yearly crisis over saddles so trying to see if I can get along with an Arione VSX or Antares VSX. Both non-VSX models have worked for me in the past but I'm getting a little taint pressure nowadays. Anyone have one for sale or one for loaner?

Thanks,
Raffy

Why not demo one from your LBS? I would offer you one if you were a local guy.

buckfifty
03-10-2016, 02:04 PM
got a antares vs

Raffy
03-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Why not demo one from your LBS? I would offer you one if you were a local guy.

Closest Fizik dealer is about 20 miles away and downtown so a little bit of a hassle to get to. Plus I'd like to pay used prices for an experiment like this. :)